TAC(Tenants Anti-Spam Collection) - Anti-Spam (Free Version) [Deleted]

Having a couple of problems with the FBHP part of the package. I have just upgraded to XF 1.2.2 and when I clicked on the FBHP logs I got a Server 500 error, I uninstalled it and then reinstalled from the v 1.04 package but am still getting a server 500 error upon clicking of the log link. This is what I am getting in my server log:

Code:
XenForo_Exception: Invalid model 'Tac_FoolBotHoneyPot_Model_Log' specified - library/XenForo/Model.php:192

#0 ...../public/library/XenForo/Controller.php(101): XenForo_Model::create('Tac_FoolBotHone...')
#1 ...../public/library/Tac/FoolBotHoneyPot/ControllerPublic/Register.php(828): XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache('Tac_FoolBotHone...')
#2 ....../public/library/Tac/FoolBotHoneyPot/ControllerPublic/Register.php(630): Tac_FoolBotHoneyPot_ControllerPublic_Register->_getLogFBHPLogModel()
#3 ....../public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Tac_FoolBotHoneyPot_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#4 ....../public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 ....../public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

[web file location partly removed]

Any ideas?

Cheers

Invalid model..(which it isn't, since it's used on many forums)

So, check that the file is there, in particular:

library/Tac/FoolBotHoneyPot/Model/Log.php

If it's there try to open it and have a look at it

I would re-upload the FBHP files, it sounds like it's either moved or the file has been changed/corrupt

I would also use the most up to date version of FBHP from the pack, if you have access:
http://www.surreyforum.co.uk/thread...stering-with-a-custom-registration-page.1621/

Howdy

I understand it isn't invalid, definitely wasn't pointing finger so to speak.

I have just checked everything there is to check and reuploaded all files.

Screenshot of dir structure:

Screen shot 2013-10-29 at 9.07.41 PM.webp

I am using the latest version from here in the form of the complete pack (the free version)

XF is telling the version is 2.2.10:
Screen shot 2013-10-29 at 9.10.25 PM.webp

Double checked all permissions and ownership and all looks fine. StopHumanSpam seems to working fine, but FoolBot... is still giving me the error. I am now officially lost and am also lost without this, it captures 99.9% of the spammers trying to join my site.

Anything else I should be checking?

It's okay, I was just saying... it works (it's not an issue with that file, even though that error message suggest that it is).

Well, from that screenshot, I can't tell what the parent folder structure is, is it:

library/Tac/FoolBotHoneyPot/Model/Log.php
and not
library/FoolBotHoneyPot/Model/Log.php

Can you attached the Log.php file below, is should look like this

Also, you mention you are still getting that error in the server logs, I'm suspecting that might be a red herring. What is the time stamp of that error, I suspect it's actually only seen once (on install.. this happens with all addons sometimes if it's being used while the upload is going on). The 500 server error might be something else (and not seen in your server logs).

Have you tried upgrading to it's current version, and also tried un-installing it then re-installing it?

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks for persisting, appreciate it.

Structure is ....../library/Tac/FoolBotHoneyPot/Model/Log.php

Log.php just downloaded from that dir attached.

Here is a screenshot of my Server Error log:

Screen shot 2013-10-29 at 10.46.50 PM.webp

99% of these are spammers trying to register, the rest are me clicking on the log link. I know it doesn't stop good people registering, I just did it and no entry appeared in the server logs although I can't see what FBHP logs are saying about that :) I have checked my nginx error log and nothing relating to this is in there, just a whole heap of missing avatars :(

Cheers

Attachments

Hmm, I can't see anything wrong with that file or its location, which leads me to suspect there is something wrong with xenforo getting that file

The error you are seeing is due to this

Code:
$createClass = XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass($class, 'model');
        if (!$createClass)
        {
            throw new XenForo_Exception("Invalid model '$class' specified");
        }

if we look at the resolver function found in this file (librbary/XenForo/Application.php)

it gets the location from the cache if it's available:

Code:
        if (!empty(self::$_classCache[$class]))
        {
            return self::$_classCache[$class];
        }

I wonder if this was 0 / false (I don't know why it ever would be, unless it did something strange while upgrading), but it would then keep throwing the error as you have seen
Try rebuilding all of the XenForo caches.

Go to ACP >> Tools >> Rebuild Caches

Go through and rebuild all of them

Thanks again Sir, will go rebuild the caches as suggested and report back - hopefully with good news! :)

Another thing that should resolve the errors being seen in your logs in your case:

- Simply turn off the "log events" option in the ACP

That's a possible work around (at least until we know why).
I haven't seen this on any other forum, and I think something strange could have happened on upgrading your XF install

.... I think something strange could have happened on upgrading your XF install
I am beginning to think this as well. Very tempted to delete all the files and reupload the lot. The DB however is another story. Anyhoo, thats clogging your thread....

Well if everything else works, I wouldn't do that. It might be as simple as rebuilding the cache

If you are okay with giving ACP access, I can take a look, I should be around most of today

Rebuilding the caches now, a bit slow with 700K posts. Might just take you up on the offer yet when it all done and duested.

You Sir are brilliant!!!!!! Rebuilding every cache under the sun seems to have cured my problem, I can now click on the FBHP log link without errors and the log is slowly filling up with spurious attempts at registering.

I am utterly impressed by your support for what is effectively a free product and for that you have my utmost respect. Come pay day I will happily fork over my money for the paid version of your product.

Thanks again

Cheers
Bruce

Top Bottom