[TAC] Total XF1 Anti-Spam Collection Complete

[TAC] Total XF1 Anti-Spam Collection Complete [Paid] 1.2.92

No permission to buy ($48.00)
ahh, yes sorry that didn't write this, yes The Stop Human Spam, maybe I just didn't find how to turn it on :(
I don't think it does what you are wanting to do. The email features is this
If a user adds an email address to their post, apply the same logic (as if it was a link)
and after they (the user) meets the minimum requirements you have set then they can post them.

What exactly are you trying to do?

You may be able to do it with the "Banned Post Content Words" feature.. Just use *.pt, *.cz, etc.

I'm trying to prevent users from typing something like this "mywebsite . p t" or "mywebsite . e u" if I write "mywebsite . c o m" (with spaces) all is working well, but with pt I didn't get the result I needed (with spaces) :(

You may be able to do it with the "Banned Post Content Words" feature.. Just use *.pt, *.cz, etc.

Yes I can, but then if someone types ". p t" with spaces, it will not be working

That has to do with the sneaky URL's.. and as I said, after the user meets the posting requirements you have set they can post them. If you don't want them to post any links whatever, then just set those settings at an extremely high number.

Screen Shot 2014-12-19 at 6.50.09 PM.webp Screen Shot 2014-12-19 at 6.50.44 PM.webp

To control additional ones in there, you need to edit the /Tac/StopHumanSpam/Model/StopHumanSpam.php and and modify it to fit your needs. You will still have to have them restricted as above.

Last edited:
To control additional ones in there, you need to edit the /Tac/StopHumanSpam/Model/StopHumanSpam.php and and modify it to fit your needs. You will still have to have them restricted as above.

Thanks I will try to modify:

Code:
public function contentHasSneakyUrl($message)
    {
        $message = 'ztstart '.$message.' ztend'; // added this so we easily know we're at the end

$options = XenForo_Application::get('options'); 
        if($options->allowInternalLinks)
        {
            $message = $this->removeInternalLinks($message);
        }     

preg_match('/(?<=[^a-z\pL])w([^a-z\pL]*?)w([^a-z\pL]*?)w([^a-z\pL])/i', $message, $m1); // w w w, if we have letter in between the w w w, then it's really skewed enough wzwzwz.mysite.czozm is just silly, we also should not detect awww
        preg_match('/dub([^a-z\pL]*?)dub([^a-z\pL]*?)dub([^a-z\pL])/i', $message, $m2);
        preg_match('/dublu([^a-z\pL]*?)dublu([^a-z\pL]*?)dublu([^a-z\pL])/i', $message, $m3);
        preg_match('/(?<=[^a-z\pL])uu([^a-z\pL]*?)uu([^a-z\pL]*?)uu([^a-z\pL])/i', $message, $m4); // stretched words "youuuuuuuuuuuuuu" shouldn't be detected

preg_match('/h([^a-z\pL]*?)t([^a-z\pL]*?)t([^a-z\pL]*?)p([^a-z\pL])/i', $message, $m5); // h t t p

preg_match('/(\.|dot)([^a-z\pL]*?)c([^a-z\pL]*?)(o|0|у|т|ф|ц|ш|р)([^a-z\pL]*?)m([^a-z\pL])/i', $message, $m6); // . c o m, but what about: "Hi. Comment on my post" (after com[ifLetterNotSneakyURL]
        preg_match('/(\.|dot)([^a-z\pL]*)(o|0|у|т|ф|ц|ш|р)([^a-z\pL]*)r([^a-z\pL]*)g([^a-z\pL])/i', $message, $m7); // . o r g
        preg_match('/(\.|dot)n([^a-z\pL]*?)e([^a-z\pL]*?)t([^a-z\pL])/i', $message, $m8);// .n e t (can't do ". n e t", since a sentance could start with ". Net")
        preg_match('/(\.|dot)([^a-z\pL]*?)b([^a-z\pL]*?)i([^a-z\pL]*?)z([^a-z\pL])/i', $message, $m9); // . b i z
        preg_match('/(\.|dot)([^a-z\pL]*?)i([^a-z\pL]*?)n([^a-z\pL]*?)f([^a-z\pL]*?)(o|0|у|т|ф|ц|ш|р)([^a-z\pL])/i', $message, $m10); // . i n f o
        preg_match('/(\.|dot)([^a-z\pL]*?)c([^a-z\pL]*?)(o|0|у|т|ф|ц|ш|р)([^a-z\pL]*?).([^a-z\pL]*?)u([^a-z\pL]*?)k([^a-z\pL])/i', $message, $m11); // . c o . u k
        preg_match('/(\.|dot)([^a-z\pL]*?)(p|р)([^a-z\pL]*?)t([^a-z\pL])/i', $message, $m12);// .p t

if($m1){return 'www';}
        if($m2){return 'www';}
        if($m3){return 'www';}
        if($m4){return 'www';}
        if($m5){return 'http';}
        if($m6){return '.com';}
        if($m7){return '.org';}
        if($m8){return '.net';}
        if($m9){return '.biz';}
        if($m10){return '.info';}
        if($m11){return '.co.uk';}
        if($m12){return '.pt';}

return false; 
    }

I added:
Code:
preg_match('/(\.|dot)([^a-z\pL]*?)(p|р)([^a-z\pL]*?)t([^a-z\pL])/i', $message, $m12);// .p t
and
Code:
if($m12){return '.pt';}

Could you help me please (sorry for the stupid question)

Which piece of code should I use because I see all of them are using

Code:
([^a-z\pL]*?)

Code:
([^a-z\pL]*)

Code:
([^a-z\pL])

Thanks

It is actually verry annoying I paid for this addon and now that the one addon that stopped all the spam is no more compatible. and XF's built in version does not work. My XenForo forums are now being bloated with spam and I can't keep up.

It is actually verry annoying I paid for this addon and now that the one addon that stopped all the spam is no more compatible. and XF's built in version does not work. My XenForo forums are now being bloated with spam and I can't keep up.

Which one add-on are you talking about, FoolBotHoneyPot?
- If so, something similar is now in the core, if it doesn't work, then it's a core issue

Since it has gone into the core, I can no longer make money from it (I've lost more than enough, but it's been a good experience), as such I have had to work full time to pay the mortgage.
There is little point in updating FBHP if something similar is in the core.
If there is an issue with a core mechanism, it needs to be updated / fixed in the core

I'm still using FBHP with 1.3 with no issues
I have noticed a trend with the FBHP stats that more spam bots are taking longer, and StopForumSpam is starting to detect a slightly lower percentage (I believe this might be from the openness of SFS and the availability of IPV6, but I hadn't expected this would happen yet, so that's interesting) but the honeypots still work fine at the moment, I assume the core honey pots, if configure correctly, would also work. However, a more varied approach than that which is currently in the core would be better

Using lots of mechanisms and tricks to hide fields makes it less likely a bot will jump through so many hoops (I think the core just uses display:none). As soon as you put any mechanism in the core, it becomes a greater candidate for breaking. The registration timer has been in the core for a while now, and I've only just started seeing a small impact, hopefully it will be a while until the hidden fields are broken... but they are now a strong candidate

... Alas hidden fields are in the core, so the honey pot days are numbered more than ever

Are you using customImgCaptcha, if not, I would recommend it as long as you create the pictures uniquely and intelligently and still make them easy for humans.

Last edited:
Reactions: HWS
Hello I am trying to buy this addon but the forum says they are not accepting new registrations. Please let me if there is any other way to purchase it.

Do we still need to fill a list of banned domains in the ACP if we are using the whole bundle/suite?

Hello,

I have installed the FoolBotHoneyPot add-on and I am getting an server error which is as follows:
Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XFCP_Tac_FoolBotHoneyPot_ControllerPublic_Register::_getRegistrationDataFormatInput()
Today at 3:07 PM - librabry/Tac/FoolBotHoneyPot/ControllerPublic/Register.php:22

Please advise on how to fix this issue

Hello,

I have installed the FoolBotHoneyPot add-on and I am getting an server error which is as follows:
Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XFCP_Tac_FoolBotHoneyPot_ControllerPublic_Register::_getRegistrationDataFormatInput()
Today at 3:07 PM - librabry/Tac/FoolBotHoneyPot/ControllerPublic/Register.php:22

Please advise on how to fix this issue

There is a post here:
https://xenforo.com/community/threa...ion-page-honey-pots.37063/page-32#post-805758

1.4 introduces core honey pots, there is little point in also using FBHP with 1.4. There is an option in FBHP to use legacy mode (this avoids using template modifications and uses it's own template for registration), but I have no idea if this will correlate with the server side code (turn on fbhp legacy and try to register)... Or, try the honey pots using the core.

FBHP is unlikely to be updated to support XF > 1.4, since there will be very little need for it if you configure the core honey pots

If you have bought the TAC unbranded pack, DeDos has been updated quite a bit

DeDos stops many scrapers / spam bots / vulnerability bots / bots that cause dos from visiting, reducing the impact on your forum [BOTH Bandwidth and CPU] and obviously stopping many from registering / posting

The latest version can be downloaded from here:
http://www.surreyforum.co.uk/thread...m-scrapers-spam-bots-simple-dos-attacks.1843/

I haven't packed the latest DeDos versions up in this TAC pack yet (not had time), but the above version is definitely a MASSIVE improvement (it is pretty much the holy grail of bot detection .... it simply detects browsers from bots and thus stops so many you didn't even realize had such an impact on your site (particularly resource hogging) ... and it only does this for bad bots that disguise their selves as browsers :) )

It's definitely worth updating your DeDos if you have the previous version (of course, at no extra cost)

Last edited:
Top Bottom