[TAC] Total XF1 Anti-Spam Collection Complete

[TAC] Total XF1 Anti-Spam Collection Complete [Paid] 1.2.92

No permission to buy ($48.00)
I was just looking at the stop human spam addon, and thought that was pretty good...
so is this what you would consider the elite spam family?
Run spam over with a car, then backup over spam with a truck...

So what you are saying is if i get the fully loaded brand pack,
then I should not expect the same level of update service?

then I assume this pack is not updated? since you just
stated that individual addons are given more attention....
Basically once you purchase the full meal deal you have access to it and the individuals. Said individuals are updated regularly and not always placed into the packaged container as frequently. Not a real deal breaker for me (in fact I kind of like it better like that as I don't have to download the full package every time)... but it does need to be reflected to those that purchase the full package of the best way to update the individual parts.

sounds good.

TAC(Tenants Anti-Spam Collection)

Should have been called something like:

Tactical Anti-Spam Assault Collection (T.A.A.C)
(dont that just sound bad ass?)

Basically once you purchase the full meal deal you have access to it and the individuals. Said individuals are updated regularly and not always placed into the packaged container as frequently. Not a real deal breaker for me (in fact I kind of like it better like that as I don't have to download the full package every time)... but it does need to be reflected to those that purchase the full package of the best way to update the individual parts.

Rec'd my first spam post today, even though I have sig/profile disabled, they signed up, but did not post
right away, as I have no post restrictions (yet), then they wait a few days, then today, noticed first spam post....
(something about lipstick, and the link to the spam-site was not even in English)

I'm getting the below in my nginx error log since updating.
Code:
2013/05/17 01:40:06 [error] 22983#0: *103172 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'StopCountrySpam' (T_STRING) in /var/www/twowheel/library/Tac/StopCountrySpam/Model/StopProxies.php on line 279" while reading response header from upstream, client: 142.54.190.189, server: twowheeldemon.com, request: "POST /login/login HTTP/1.0", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "twowheeldemon.com", referrer: "http://twowheeldemon.com/login/"
2013/05/17 02:23:35 [error] 22983#0: *103903 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'FoolBotHoneyPot' (T_STRING) in /var/www/twowheel/library/Tac/FoolBotHoneyPot/Model/StopBotters.php on line 240" while reading response header from upstream, client: 142.4.112.122, server: twowheeldemon.com, request: "POST /register/register HTTP/1.0", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "twowheeldemon.com", referrer: "http://twowheeldemon.com/"
Running PHP 5.4.4 on Debian 7.0.
Prevents any signups and gives a HTTP 500 error.
Disabling the StopProxies option fixes it.

I'm getting the below in my nginx error log since updating.
Code:
2013/05/17 01:40:06 [error] 22983#0: *103172 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'StopCountrySpam' (T_STRING) in /var/www/twowheel/library/Tac/StopCountrySpam/Model/StopProxies.php on line 279" while reading response header from upstream, client: 142.54.190.189, server: twowheeldemon.com, request: "POST /login/login HTTP/1.0", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "twowheeldemon.com", referrer: "http://twowheeldemon.com/login/"
2013/05/17 02:23:35 [error] 22983#0: *103903 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'FoolBotHoneyPot' (T_STRING) in /var/www/twowheel/library/Tac/FoolBotHoneyPot/Model/StopBotters.php on line 240" while reading response header from upstream, client: 142.4.112.122, server: twowheeldemon.com, request: "POST /register/register HTTP/1.0", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "twowheeldemon.com", referrer: "http://twowheeldemon.com/"
Running PHP 5.4.4 on Debian 7.0.
Prevents any signups and gives a HTTP 500 error.
Disabling the StopProxies option fixes it.

There was an error in the model for the API update function, I've updated it now (see above)

There was an error in the model for the API update function, I've updated it now (see above)
Still a problem...
Code:
2013/05/17 03:51:22 [error] 22981#0: *105028 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'StopCountrySpam' (T_STRING) in /var/www/twowheel/library/Tac/StopCountrySpam/Model/StopProxies.php on line 279" while reading response header from upstream, client: 24.49.69.204, server: twowheeldemon.com, request: "POST /login/login HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "twowheeldemon.com", referrer: "http://twowheeldemon.com/"

There shouldn't be, this file: library\Tac\StopCountrySpam\Model\StopProxies.php

Should contain this at line 279:
AND addon_id = \'StopCountrySpam\'

and not
AND addon_id = 'StopCountrySpam'

I've double checked every file (for FBHP, CustomImgCapthc and StopCountrySpam), the addon_id for all the current versions is now escaped, are you using TAC [Paid]1.0.3b

I've check the downloadable zip, this also escapes the addon_id

I am trying to purchase a second copy of this for my other forum and am not seeing the option on the site.

He's not set up for it. Contact him on his site and he will give you paypal info to pay to, and mention that it is for a second license and the site it's for.

I believe so, I've tested FBHP and CustomImgCaptcha, they didn't need to be updated for 1.2... they work without any issues (as far as I am aware)

I haven't converted any live sites to 1.2 yet, but local tests didn't show any issues

I believe so, I've tested FBHP and CustomImgCaptcha, they didn't need to be updated for 1.2... they work without any issues (as far as I am aware)

I haven't converted any live sites to 1.2 yet, but local tests didn't show any issues

We'll find out... I just converted sayapple.com over and I was getting hit heavy by the spam bots before the conversion.

Top Bottom