[Sysnative] Improved Member Stats Widgets - Members Recently Online / Recently Registered [Deleted]

Not sure if there is a bug or not - when we set Maximum usernames in the widget the Total: shown below the list seems to be limited to a max of the widget setting ... as opposed to the actual number of visitors.

For example, if we set the widget to display 50 max usernames but have 600 visitors, the total says 50 (when it should be 600).

Anyone else able to confirm this?

Not sure if there is a bug or not - when we set Maximum usernames in the widget the Total: shown below the list seems to be limited to a max of the widget setting ... as opposed to the actual number of visitors.

For example, if we set the widget to display 50 max usernames but have 600 visitors, the total says 50 (when it should be 600).

Anyone else able to confirm this?

@Will Watts - any idea whether this is a bug or not?

Ah apologies - I thought I'd replied.

It's definitely a bug - I'll aim to fix in the near future. The total count is using the results returned after limiting, rather than before limiting.

Will Watts updated Improved Member Stats Widgets - Members Recently Online / Recently Registered with a new update entry:

1.1.1 - Exclude Usergroups + Avatars Only Display

1.1.1 has been released. This is a small upgrade, adding two new features:
  1. Exclude Usergroups - usergroup IDs can be specified in the Widget Options, to be excluded from the Members Recently Online display.
  2. Avatar Only - Display Styling has been upgraded to include an "Avatar Only" option, instead of full usernames.
This has been tested in multiple environments, including a large active site, but please let me know if you run into any bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: sbj
Admittedly I'm not the fastest at adding in new features - but I did finally add in two requested items. I might also add in an "Avatar + Username" display style if anyone is interested in it.

It's a simple add-on, but if there are any other requests please let me know, and I'll try and make time for them.

@Will Watts Please Can you change your add-on title and Option/Widget title Sysnative: Improved Member Stats Widgets to [Sysnative] Improved Member Stats Widgets? With a brackets [ ] then we can find out the add-on quickly, this will be suitable and User Friendly.

[Sysnative] Improved Member Stats Widgets
[Sysnative] Members Recently Online
[Sysnative] Members Recently Registered

Also can be add one more margin or space from Avatar Only?

ScreenShot00037.webp

I can probably update the titles - is it particularly easier to find with brackets Vs the current title?

I'll look to update the styling options this weekend, including usernames + avatars.

Will Watts updated Improved Member Stats Widgets - Members Recently Online / Recently Registered with a new update entry:

1.2.1 - Display Styling Updates

Changelog:
  1. Avatars Only display style spacing has been fixed - 2px gap between each avatar.
  2. Usernames + Avatars display style has been added.

View attachment 219594

Usersnames and Avatars

View attachment 219592

Note: This has been tested with the default XF theme, however I've noticed that display styling for Usernames + Avatars can be slightly odd for custom themes. Unfortunately I wasn't able to identify a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom