Support relief efforts for Typhoon Haiyan‏

truonglv

Typhoon Haiyan, one of the most powerful storms ever recorded, entered the Philippines on November 6th and caused devastating damage throughout the region. Thousands of fatalities have been reported in the central Philippines alone, and hundreds of thousands more have been displaced. At this time, we at PayPal are mobilising our resources in order to help surviving victims gain access to clean water, medical supplies, food and shelter.

If you would like to help the cause, please consider donating to one or more of the organisations featured in our disaster relief program, such as the Amcham Foundation Philippines, Philippine Red Cross, and World Vision, as well as charities listed on our dedicated site.

PayPal is covering all costs associated with these donations, ensuring that 100% of your contribution will be sent to the chosen organization(s). We’re extremely grateful to all those who are able to help, and our thoughts are with all the families affected by this tragedy.

Yours sincerely,
Rohan Mahadevan
Vice President, PayPal Asia Pacific

Hi all XenForo members, I'm Nobita Kun, I'm not from Philippines but I want to all people can help for Philippines. This email was copied from Paypal sent for me.
You can donation from link in post I copied ;)

Top Bottom