Supernatural

Lee

I was given the box set of the series Supernatural for christmas. So far, I am midway through the second series and it has been awesome so far.

Anybody here a fan?!

indeed its still rumoured. It all depends on the ratings of this season. The show itself gets interesting now that all freaks have their own hell, purgatory lol
Wonder if Deaths reasons for bringing Sams sould back was so he can have both brothers investgiate the purgatory. Does reapers take life of the freaks from vampires, ghoul and pagan gods?

I don't understand the whole Doctor Who (and Torchwood) thing.
Sure I used to watch Doctor Who when I was a kid but I wouldn't say it was good adult viewing.

Pfft, you are clearly not on the Amy Pond bandwidth. The new Doctor Who is fantastic stuff.

Have the first five seasons of Supernatural.

Just my skewed view..

Fan... nope!. Only seen a few early episodes and later ones with Death... Did not like the season ender of number 5, as was expecting an epic battle... Epic Fail was shown instead.

Dr. Who is not bad, but rather watch Red Dwarf re-runs (hope to see this come back). I still laugh at every episode and thou I have seen every show a dozen times, it is still so funny...

Well I'm well upset at the moment. One of our new channels, C11 for Aussies, promised new episodes of Supernatural last night, and then proceeded to show episodes from Season 5. Sorry I've got the DVDs, that's hardly new episodes you ****s! Their website quite happily has folks talking about Season 6, just to ensure we all get the spoilers and don't have to watch the actual show. Either this is yet another muck up by Aussie TV, or a despicable attempt to gain viewer share.

While on the subject where the hell is The Walking Dead?

While on the subject where the hell is The Walking Dead?

July 2011, as the season one Blu-Ray / Dvd release is set for March 2011...

It is more Tv Zombies (bland and boring), then Movie Zombies (scary, loud music action). I getting tired of it already. It needs to get your heart pumping, as it is Zombies (ones that can run too!). These producers should introduce some episode with movie like action (load muisc... or just some music), cause it will not last as it stands.

July 2011, as the season one Blu-Ray / Dvd release is set for March 2011...

It is more Tv Zombies (bland and boring), then Movie Zombies (scary, loud music action). I getting tired of it already. It needs to get your heart pumping, as it is Zombies (ones that can run too!). These producers should introduce some episode with movie like action (load muisc... or just some music), cause it will not last as it stands.

What region are those releases for?

This whole region thing is complete BS, and leads to more and more illegal downloading... it is about time that they (distribs/ studios/ producers) realised that people will not wait for months or often years to get the shows they want legitimately on DVD, even if they really want to.. it is a stupid situation where you have consumers gagging to throw money at TV show producers, and yet we can't get what we want legally.

Really dumb.

Blame the movie studios for that one, and the manufacturers for bowing to their demands.

It's the same nonsense related to blocking output to/from HDMI connections to stop recording.

Top Bottom