1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Suggestions needed

Discussion in 'Resource Discussions [Archive]' started by Mythotical, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Mythotical

Mythotical Well-Known Member

As most are aware, I'm about to embark on developing xenPoints which is the currency xenShop currently uses but soon they will be separate mods. What I want to know is IF I release it for free, what other mods would you like to see this mod tied into that would require a points/credit system?
    3dsoft likes this.
  2. simunaqv

simunaqv Well-Known Member

ArnyVee and Fuhrmann like this.
  3. Mythotical

Thanks we have added this to the list. Great catch and we may even use this mod on our site as well.
    simunaqv and Fuhrmann like this.
  4. jackrouse

jackrouse Member

I'd like a betting system similar to V Bulletins, and a lottery like phpBB's, both were/are very popular on those boards that use them
    ArnyVee likes this.
  5. Mythotical

That is a planned mod called xenTix, it will be a completely lottery mod which can tie into xenPoints or possibly tie into other points systems.
    ArnyVee likes this.