Styling problems

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 14102
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 14102

Hey all just migrated to XF. Created my own style/skin in the demo and then exported and imported it in the real version. It looks great however I need some help on a few issues;

1) The "thread display options" appears as black text with black background. I want to change the text to white without affecting anything else. How do I do this?

buttonerror.webp

2) When I click the above button and drop down arrow for the criteria, the text is white and so is the background. I want the text here to be black, including the black text for the hover, with blue background as selected. This is important as its affecting my other textboxes around the forums.
droperror.webp

3) When I log out, the text where its supposed to say "Log out username?" is in black. I want this changed to white. How do I do this?
logout.webp

4) When I login or register to the forums as below, the text is black but so is the background. I want the background of this particular textbox to be changed to white.

login.webp

I hope you can help me find these solutions , preferably without going into the colour pallette unless its really necessary!

1. Add to EXTRA.css:
Code:
#DiscussionListOptionsHandle a {
color: white !important;
}

2. Color Palette -> @textCtrlText

3. Add to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.xenOverlay .formOverlay .heading {
color: white;
}

4. Add to EXTRA.css:
Code:
#loginBar .textCtrl {
}

1. Add to EXTRA.css:
Code:
#DiscussionListOptionsHandle a {
}

2. Color Palette -> @textCtrlText

3. Add to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.xenOverlay .formOverlay .heading {
color: white;
}

4. Add to EXTRA.css:
Code:
#loginBar .textCtrl {
}

Wow thank you for the quick reply! Just one little problem with Number 2. Whilst it now has the desired effect with the text colour in thread display options, for some reason it also changed the thread name colour to black as well whereas before it was white. What option do I need to access to change back into white (just the thread titles).

missingtitle.webp

One more question! How do I change the colour of the Link forum back to dark blue (and the hover message to white text and black background like the others)

nodemissing.webp

Untitled.webp

Top Bottom