Style designing

Marc

OK I'm gonna say it just as I thought it ..... F***in ingenious guys.

Appologies for the language, but its something that again has always been a bug bare in other forum software being the changing of simple things that although they can be changed in the templates and css they shouldnt have to be. Ive been having a good look through them tonight and there is so much control without knowing a lot if any html & css.

So from tonight I have decided I am going to learn how to do some decent styles for xenforo. Obviously starting with some simple ones but thought it would be nice to give something back.

MESSAGE TO ANYONE WHO HASNT HAD A GO

if you havent ever created a style for a peice of forum software and wanted to, then give it a go on here. Just have a look around and change a few things on another install just to see how easy it can be to get some basic ideas together and your on your way.

xF allowed me to create a customized style for my test forum based off Flexile. I did alot of changes and this was the FIRST time I was able to actually create a style to my liking without paying for it. AMAZING indeed.

xF allowed me to create a customized style for my test forum based off Flexile. I did alot of changes and this was the FIRST time I was able to actually create a style to my liking without paying for it. AMAZING indeed.

Same here firstly i installed one of the styles released here and ended up customizing,changing everything :P Came up with something of my own choice :)

Xenforo is best .

Top Bottom