• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

******* - Strontium [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

Tim E

I have been searching for a Xenforo theme that 'was just right'. The minute I saw this theme, I know it was the perfect fit for my board. I love some of it's unique features. I ran into a couple of minor complications which I think was directly related to my lack of experience in the Xenforo platform. After opening a ticket with ******* Technical Support they had my problems resolved within hours.

I have only received positive feedback from my clients regarding this theme.
I've purchased many of *******'s add-on products for Xenforo and as always - this theme is of top quality.

Spawne32

Was wondering if I could get some help with this, several things about the theme I cant figure out. The footer background color seems to be unalterable, no matter what changes I make in the styler to footer background color settings. The font in the editor buttons also does not match the forum font for some reason. I was also wondering if there was a way to have larger avatars for full screen applications.

Spawne32

Also having an issue where if you refresh the page while scrolled down, and then scroll back up, the breadcrumb becomes merged with the header.

Brivium

Dear Spawne32,

Could you please send me an admin account via Ticket or Conversation. I will check and solve your issue.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.