Strange Style Problem

akia

Capture.webp

I seem to have a strange style problem on my forum. Some of the avatar icons have a darker border than others, but I can't figure out why. anyone else have the same problem?

You will need to debug the CSS like this:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-change-almost-anything-quickly-and-easily.33239/

Or I can do it if you post your forum URL.
I've tried to debug it but I can't work out why its doing it. as there dosn't seem to be any pattern to it.

I've noticed on the log in box the border round the check boxes is playing up as well so it might have something to do with that.

My site is www.outnation.net, it doesn't do it on my other site though which is idential

Capture.webp

I've managed to pinpoint it to the Google Ads that are running on the site. If I comment them out then everything loads fine. Yet when I enable them again its the same problem.

I've managed to pin point this even further, its the Adsence ads that show the Adchoices logo that is causing the problem. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

my other problem must have been something local, as I tried creating a default template and had the same problem, So I cleared my cache etc and it seems to have cleared up.

Right I've found the problem.

Its this icon thats shows on the ads

Capture.webp

that is causing the problem.

Now it only ever seems to appear on image ads, unless someone can help with how to fix it, What would people suggest is the best thing to do. Is it better to just have text ads or turn off the Interest-based Ads?

Top Bottom