[TAC] Stop Human Spam

[TAC] Stop Human Spam [Paid] 1.4.8

No permission to buy ($19.00)
I've check the packs and they have the fix in, @orange7 are you sure you uploaded all the files in the right place? Try deleting the TAC stop human spam files first, then uploading them. Sometimes overwriting files on servers doesn't go as planed (deleting them first often fixes this)

Check the file: library/Tac/StopHumanSpam/Model/StopHumanSpam.php

If you are using the correct version, at line 460 it should say:
if($regex && $message)

This would not throw the error that you mentioned above

This can only mean you are currently not using the most update version, as to why you are not using the update version, I'm not sure yet (but the packs are correct).

see above, check the file at line 460. Try deleting the stophumanspam folder on your server then re-upload it. You might have used the 1.4.4 xml, but it seems you cant be using the 1.4.4 php files, it cant throw the error you are reporting at line 460

Code:
if($regex && $message)

can not throw " preg_match_all(): Empty regular expression"

Try deleting the stophumanspam folder on your server then re-upload it. You might have used the 1.4.4 xml, but it seems you cant be using the 1.4.4 php files, it cant throw the error you are reporting at line 460
ok no error now! Seems like that worked! Thank you sooo much! Gonna test her out now and if things go well will be purchasing shortly thereafter. Sincerely appreciate your time.

FYI

This project works, it stops the new wave of bots, once again, I dont think I'm needed for a while, I cant see bots making another leap anytime soon, if they do I will poke my head in.

So, if some one want's to take over this entire project (own it, sell it, support it, improve it), let me know, I'm not asking anything for it, but would prefer to hand it over to someone with dev experience in the field of anti-spam (and that everyone is happy with)

As for me... I'm kind of out of here and working on my own projects, will keep my hand in this project until it's properly handed over.

See here:

This project works, it stops the new wave of bots, once again, I dont think I'm needed for a while, I cant see bots making another leap anytime soon, if they do I will poke my head in.

So, if some one want's to take over this entire project (own it, sell it, support it, improve it), let me know, I'm not asking anything for it, but would prefer to hand it over to someone with dev experience in the field of anti-spam (and that everyone is happy with)

As for me... I'm kind of out of here and working on my own projects, will keep my hand in this project until it's properly handed over.

If I purchased a previous version can I receive the discounted rate for the update? Also, do I need to create a new account on the Yugensoft site?

If I purchased a previous version can I receive the discounted rate for the update? Also, do I need to create a new account on the Yugensoft site?

If you register on my site with the same original email you used, it'll (currently) allow you to download any of the TAC products you bought from the old supplier.

Top Bottom