Stock Trader [Deleted]

As I do ever year at this time...

4th of July Sale = $30.00 Ends Thursday Night, July 4th!

note: all addons in the store are $5 off as well as all brand free licenses at $10 off.

@Bob B I installed stock trader yesterday, when I go to check alerts, instead of the drop down dropping down where it normally does, it drops down at the bottom of the screen. Any way to fix that?

If you disable, do your alerts work as expected? I haven't ran across this issue before, or heard of it happening....

Also, his site is usually used for support queries.

Hi Bobster :D
Still loving the stocktrader, however, have noticed some server errors associated with it. Any ideas?
stocktrader.webp

They are both issues with the APIs (Stock Feed and Currency Feed) when bad data is returned or connection refused. I've modified the Currency Exchange, so those errors won't be logged anymore.

They are both issues with the APIs (Stock Feed and Currency Feed) when bad data is returned or connection refused. I've modified the Currency Exchange, so those errors won't be logged anymore.
Awesome!! So I need to update then?

Hi @Bob B really feel like start using this addon on live forum, but the last email I got was on 17 Sept for beta and it is advisable not to use in production environment. May I know when will the Beta tag be taken away? Is the addon not bug free yet? :D

Hi @Bob B really feel like start using this addon on live forum, but the last email I got was on 17 Sept for beta and it is advisable not to use in production environment. May I know when will the Beta tag be taken away? Is the addon not bug free yet? :D

It works fine on 1.2. The beta is currently being tested.

The only thing is that it isn't responsive.
The email I received from Bob was an email stating ST Beta 1.1.0 Beta 1 main feature was said to be responsive. Not sure what you meant by that it isn't responsive? Did you mean the one on your site is not responsive yet? Sorry a bit confused. :confused:

Its "Stable" and can be used in production. btw, its 100% responsive. I have NO idea what Oman is talking about as the URL he provided as a reference has the new responsive version of Stock Trader which is fully responsive on his site.

Its "Stable" and can be used in production. btw, its 100% responsive. I have NO idea what Oman is talking about as the URL he provided as a reference has the new responsive version of Stock Trader which is fully responsive on his site.
Thanks Bob, I am configuring it already anyway :P Using it on latest xF. :) Will report if I see any bugs. Thank you for the nice addon!

What I meant was that the 1.0.0 wasn't responsive. I probably should have made that clearer. :)

Top Bottom