Stock Trader [Deleted]

would be nice if it's possible to have something like this....www.empireavenue.com
not google stock but member stock.....members buy stock from other members.

I had someone else ask me about this not to long ago. It really would need to be its own addon as it has nothing to do with Real Stocks and this addon is 100% driven by Real Stocks. Its a neat concept tho.

I had someone else ask me about this not to long ago. It really would need to be its own addon as it has nothing to do with Real Stocks and this addon is 100% driven by Real Stocks. Its a neat concept tho.

Yes....top notch addon....unfortunately i realy need this for stock on members and the companies of my members. If you can develop this in a short time i will happy to pay you for it. Would be a killer addon if we could do this

Reactions: Bob
Resource FAQ updated to add information pertaining Branding Location, Call Home functionality and Code Encryption.

Where is the addon Branding Located? There is a small opaque branding/copyright located in the footer of all addon specific pages only.

Does this addon contain any "call home" code? No, none of my addons contain any "call home" functionality.

Does this addon contain any encrypted code? No, none of my addons contain any encrypted code. All source code is fully visible.

not sure if thats been reported but latest version has an error in the xml file
a:3:{s:13:"forum_sidebar";i:0;s:11:"member_card";i:0;} should be
a:2:{s:13:"forum_sidebar";i:0;s:11:"member_card";i:0;}

not sure if thats been reported

Nope, however, all Bugs are posted in public forums on the support site so its pretty easy to check and or report :) No need to on this one tho as the option has since been removed/replaced (the next maintenance update will remove it).

The XenAddons Winter Holiday's Sale is on now and will continue through Christmas & New Years ending on the 4th of January, 2015.

New Customers & Existing License Holders Specials:
  • All currently available addons are $10.00 off.
    • Showcase is on sale for $39.95, however, after the sale, the standard license cost will be increased to $60.
  • All brand removal licenses are 50% off.
  • SPECIAL OFFER: Pre order an AMS (Article Management System) license for $40 ($60 standard license cost).
    • Release date is sometime 1st quarter 2015
NOTE: For bulk purchases (ordering 3 or more licenses), please contact me prior to purchase for additional discount details.

Existing License Holders Only Specials:
  • Upgrade a license from yearly support/downloads to a lifetime support/downloads for $25.00
    • NOTE: bulk discounts do not apply to this offer
  • Limited Offer: purchase an AMS (Article Management System) early adopter license for $75.
    • early access to AMS (pre release Beta/RC versions)
    • use on 2 domains *Note, you must own the 2 domains and own the XF license*
    • 2 branding removal license
    • 2 years of support/downloads.
    • access to the development site
    • Limited Amount of license available. Contact me for more details.

Can we do a complete start over by uninstalling and reinstalling on our forum?

Also, how do I pay to renew my license to download latest version?

Last edited:
Question, if I want to use ******* Credits as the Cash/Points system, what do I set the Field to look at?

What if I have custom monies in ******* Credits?

Question, if I want to use ******* Credits as the Cash/Points system, what do I set the Field to look at?

What if I have custom monies in ******* Credits?
I don't show you as owning a license. Can you please inbox me your license information so I can verify you own a license (which is a requirement for support). thank you.

Top Bottom