Sport Talk (4 Presets) [Deleted]

Nulumia

whitesky submitted a new resource:

Sport Talk - A feature packed Sports related theme bundle with four presets

Sport Talk is our all new comprehensive sports community theme for Xenforo 2 forum! Packed with incredible features such as free slideshow, partner logo carousel, advanced footer column builder, node grid and more, Sport Talk is an incredible theme for any sports related forum!

Built with content in mind, Sport Talk packages tight integration with XenPorta 2 Featured Articles system for a great CMS solution! With support for over 60 popular Xenforo addons, you can build an amazing sporting...

Read more about this resource...

whitesky updated Sport Talk with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2.1.4 Update

September 18th, 2019 | Theme Version 1.0.1

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Upgrading From Last Previous Version:
  • XML import only
Overview

This release includes update to Xenforo 2.1.4, numerous bug fixes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

We have been enjoying your theme very much. However, I have an enquiry. Is it possible to change this black space at the home page to something like a banner or just get rid of it?

The black space is where the soccer ball used to be.

I understand that it is the navigation part everywhere else but at the home page it’s just expensive real state not being used.

Would it be possible to use it for a banner that only appears at the home page? The navigation part in other pages is ok, just the home page.

Thanks.

espacio negro.webp

Hi Motobaka,
So that space is the banner displayed when using the under-nav page title & breadcrumb feature found in the theme. It's enabled by default in:
Style Properties -> [Nulumia] Page Layouts -> Page title & breadcrumb

___[Nulumia  Page Layouts   XF2 Demo Forum - Admin control panel__.webp

If you want to get rid of that area completely, I'd switch this setting back to the Xenforo 2 default layout. Otherwise, you could style the banner area differently by editing the Style Property further down in that same group: Page header row
You will see this property contains the background color and image by default.

Let me know if this helps!

Nulumia updated Sport Talk (4 Presets) with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2.1.8, Collapsible Categories, Discussion Grid

https://www.nulumia.com/shop/my-downloads/

• XML import only
Overview

This is a significant update spanning several Xenforo versions worth of changes, bugfixes & feature improvements. Highlights include the new Collapsible Forum Categories and Discussion Grid - giving forum visitors greater UI experience. The featured and logo icon...

Just came to say, that is a damn nice looking skin, and I've been in this community for a loooong time. I see some small bugs here and there, but overall the aesthetics of it all, very well done.

Have a question. If we wanted to use for a football club site.

So on front screen, I will need to place a widget to grab the league table.
Also, I will need to somehow show fixtures. Thinking of a forum for fixtures and it grabs the latest post. Or thoughts?

Xenforo 2.1.9, Framework improvements, Bug fixes, Addon compatibility

• XML import AND file upload
Files changed:
/js/nulumia/theme-functions.js

Overview

This is a multi-version update which covers several patches across Xenforo 2.1.9. Included are new streamlined edits to core templates, allowing for easier...

Hi great skin! Is there a way I can connect XenPorta with this skin so the featured content for xenporta shows up in this skin? I know the skin is connected to xenporta but could you give me a hint?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Xenforo 2.2.8, One-Click Archive Imports, Bugfixes

Overview

This update brings compatibility with the latest Xenforo 2.2.8 and moves all Nulumia themes to use the One-Click Archive import format. From now on, you can download style packages as a single zip file and import directly in your Xenforo backend. This means you will no longer have to manually upload files via FTP, nor import XML files...

Top Bottom