Splash - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you. I am brand-new to Xenforo =)! Almost 100% sure to buy this great template. I have tried the demo, but just to make 100% sure:
1) works with Xenforo 1.3? Going to install it later in the afternoon.
2) Advanced Footer is working?
3) Mandatory Facebook Login/Connect is also no problem?

thats all! =)
Best Regards,
Klaus

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you. I am brand-new to Xenforo =)! Almost 100% sure to buy this great template. I have tried the demo, but just to make 100% sure:
1) works with Xenforo 1.3? Going to install it later in the afternoon.
2) Advanced Footer is working?
3) Mandatory Facebook Login/Connect is also no problem?

thats all! =)
Best Regards,
Klaus

Works with 1.3 (y)
The advance footer which comes with it can be see on our core style on the live demo.
No facebook features have been removed from the default XenForo, we also included the sidebar login option via facebook by default as well.

I've got a funny issue with my 1.3 : www.avsite.gr > scroll down and you will notice a funny line sticking out on the right. If you click on it it will take you to the top, so I'm guessing it's the "up" or #top button or something, but why is it behaving like that? Where's the option or the template for it so I can fix it?

edit: you have to be on a monitor with width > 1400px to see it.

I've got a funny issue with my 1.3 : www.avsite.gr > scroll down and you will notice a funny line sticking out on the right. If you click on it it will take you to the top, so I'm guessing it's the "up" or #top button or something, but why is it behaving like that? Where's the option or the template for it so I can fix it?

edit: you have to be on a monitor with width > 1400px to see it.

By default it has font awesome as the contents there, looks like Font Awesome has been disabled/not in the right spot.

You can change the default text on there go to: [XB] General -> Button Text, replace the font awesome HTML with something else, such as just TOP

Works with 1.3 (y)
The advance footer which comes with it can be see on our core style on the live demo.
No facebook features have been removed from the default XenForo, we also included the sidebar login option via facebook by default as well.
Hey, when I click on the Buy now I am redirected to the Pixelexit site, there it still says Splash version 1.2.1? Just not updated yet in the info to 1.3? I definitely want to buy 1.3 ^^

Hey, when I click on the Buy now I am redirected to the Pixelexit site, there it still says Splash version 1.2.1? Just not updated yet in the info to 1.3? I definitely want to buy 1.3 ^^

We need to update the versions on the product pages sorry about that, but as Steve says 1.3 is in the download area.

Apparently Splash update was not shipped out with the default gplus and twitter icons inside the /xenforo/ folder.

Next update we'll include those, for now you can find them in a stock /default/xenforo/ folder within the 1.3 package.

Russ updated Splash - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

XenBase Update + Minor Fixes

This is a well needed update to XenBase, it fixes a bunch of bugs/cleans up some of our code on the framework.

On top of being updated to the latest framework I've made some adjustments on the floating navigation to better work if you choose to use it.

Also puts in the missing social media login images

All clients can download in the "My Account" area on pixelexit.com

Read the rest of this update entry...

1.3.4 Update

This update brings it up-to-date with XenBase 1.3.4. A list of changes and fixes can be found here.

Specific to Splash:

Updated to XenBase 1.3.4

• Misc coloring fixes

Before upgrading please make a backup of your current XenBase and style. To upgrade simply import XenBase overwriting your existing copy, along with Splash. All the changes and fixes should trickle down to your...

1.4.0 Beta 1 Fixes

Primarily a XenBase update which brings all of the out of date templates up to date.

Existing customers can find it in the "My Downloads" link on pixelexit.com.

To upgrade simply first make backups of your styles by exporting them.
Next import XenBase 1.4.0 Beta 1 overwriting your current XenBase, then import the style you've purchased and overwrite it. All updates should trickle down to your child style.

Last note:
This is possibly the last release we'll do for the 1.4 Beta series,...

1.4.1 Update

The style has been updated to our 1.4.1 version of the Framework. The update was pushed out on site this past week so some of you may already have the download. It brings new functionality, bug fixes and optimization. All customers can download the update in our new store. We recently upgraded our site and store so if you have any trouble at all please don't hesitate to start a support ticket with us. You can read about our upgrade and the new store...

Minor XenBase Update

This is primarily a XenBase focused release with some minor improvements to the style. The latest XenBase includes the following:
  • Help sub-nav adjusted(fixes bug when viewing the help pages without the help tab enabled but removes the default sub-nav while viewing the help page now so it acts like XenForo)
  • PAGE_CONTAINER/navigation.css/thread_list brought up-to-date
  • Scroll buttons changed slightly(shows when you scroll from the top now)
  • Level 2 Category Nodes should now be...

1.4.3 Update

This brings the style up to date for XenForo 1.4.3, It also adds fixes in specific for the official Gallery add-on.

The full XenBase change log can be found here:
https://pixelexit.com/threads/1-4-3-change-log.1572/

You can read up on a tutorial for the new social icons here:
https://pixelexit.com/resources/utilizing-the-social-icons.13/ (must be logged in and have an active license)

This update also provides cosmetic fixes for the style

To upgrade...

Top Bottom