Source (+ 4 Theme Presets) [Deleted]

Nulumia

whitesky submitted a new resource:

Source (+ 4 Theme Presets) - A soft digital inspired style bundle with four presets, animated slideshow, HTML widgets and more!

epfxf4z.jpg

Source – A Digitally Inspired Xenforo Theme Bundle

Source is a clean, dark and minimal style for Xenforo 2. Using a soft color palette and modern UI, Source is a digital inspired theme designed around technology and coding. With powerful customization options to create the theme you want, Source is an excellent theme for any tech trend — coding & programming, web hosting, block-chain, network security and more...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, If you use Google AdSense Code as Widgets or if you use Ads Manager 2 by Siropu with Google AdSense Code you will got

Default style
2018-10-21_19-39-18.webp

Source - Classic
2018-10-21_19-38-42.webp

Hi, thanks for posting that screenshot and that looks to be a very odd bug. I will check this on my dev installations right away and see if I can reproduce this.
Is it happening in any particular browser for you?

Do you get all the images with it or must you buy them extra (from a third party)?
Hi Jason, sorry I was away over the weekend. The images are all stock photos and are not included in the theme package itself. Rather the theme ships with all stock linked in from external hosting, as they are meant to be replaced with custom content when setting up your site.
Hope this helps :-)

Im confused.. I clicked the buy now for the XF 2.0 version but got the 1.5 vs.. Don't see where to download the version for 2.0

Hi @Benality, sent you two emails within the last hour regarding your issue. Could you check that you received them, otherwise I'm happy to help you via PM!

Have not received any emails... I saw on your site the 2.0 version and I went ahead and bought it. I guess the link from Xenforo resources is going to the wrong item. Any chance for a refund on the 1.5 version?

Thanks

Got it - I had not seen that you put in two orders, as my original emails mentioned that I could switch the license for you. No worries as I fully refunded your order for the XF1 version.

Thanks also for bringing to attention the incorrect product link, which I've just fixed. For the hassle feel free to use this coupon on any product:
nl7off

Let me know if you have any other issue regarding the XF2 version or your order,
Kindly
-Robert

Hopefully Source will get updated next after LightTabbed.

Thanks for the hard work and the great themes!

Hopefully Source will get updated next after LightTabbed.

Thanks for the hard work and the great themes!
Yes! Source and LightTabbed are going up tomorrow (Friday), with the new framework features such as a Compact Header, hooks system, page welcome row, etc.

Thanks for the kind words,

New Source XF2.1 update still on track for release, but will likely be over the AM hours EST for final polish.

New compact header layout preview!

whitesky updated Source (+ 4 Theme Presets) with a new update entry:

Major NulumiaBase Upgrade - Xenforo 2.1.0 Official - New Features - Header Options

February 2nd, 2019 | Theme Version 1.0.9

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:

https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=48

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This is a major new release and brings Source Theme to full compatibility with XF 2.1 Official. Further, this update represents roughly 3-4 patches...

Read the rest of this update entry...

whitesky updated Source (+ 4 Theme Presets) with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade - XFMG Bugfixes - New Features

February 2nd, 2019 | Theme Version 1.1.0

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:

https://demo.nulumia.com/xf2/index.php?misc/style&style_id=48

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This patch addresses some bugfixes for Xenforo Media Gallery, along with numerous misc improvements. There's also new custom properties and options...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom