[TH] Member List Sorting [Deleted]

This add-on doesn't support usernames with no-Latin characters.
I hope the devoloper can add other language support.
Also, unless I'm mistaken, It works only when administrative and moderating are primary groups.
Normally the registered group is the default primary group for all moderators and admins in XF.

Can you please tell me what part is not working with group permissions?

I currently use this add on - will yours do the same?
I am looking at this addon and I don't see how it can perform the same function as the Member List Manager https://xenforo.com/community/resources/raid101-com-member-list-manager.1421/

That one looks to have (well, had) the ability to add a new selection to the list (in addition to registered, notable, staff, etc) so that say I had a particular usergroup that I wanted listed in it's own tab, or several of these, I could do that with MLM. However, this addon appears to only limit what is displayed on the default XF lists. Am I not understanding this correctly?

My goal is to be able to create a tab/list for about 6 different user groups and have each one of them viewable on the Members page.

However, this addon appears to only limit what is displayed on the default XF lists. Am I not understanding this correctly?

Yes sir, you are not understanding this correctly. My add on does not limit anything. What it does is explained in the Description page, along with several screenshots.

"select groups that you do not want to appear on the memberlist page" = limit what is displayed
The numerical fields all narrow down what is displayed = limit
Plus the sorting functions.

"limit" is not a negative thing in this case, what I was trying to point out is that @tommydamic68 had asked in that post if it performed the same as the other addon, and you replied that it did. However I cannot see how it does everything that addon does. The other one appears to give you the ability to create a new option, choose the usergroup you wish to display, etc. That function does not seem to be covered by this addon at all.

I could select all but one usergroup to "not appear" on the memberslist page, and that would in essence show only the members of the one usergroup that I wish to show in the list, but what I need is something that creates an additional tab for each usergroup and then shows the members of that usergroup.

"select groups that you do not want to appear on the memberlist page" = limit what is displayed
The numerical fields all narrow down what is displayed = limit
Plus the sorting functions.

"limit" is not a negative thing in this case, what I was trying to point out is that @tommydamic68 had asked in that post if it performed the same as the other addon, and you replied that it did. However I cannot see how it does everything that addon does. The other one appears to give you the ability to create a new option, choose the usergroup you wish to display, etc. That function does not seem to be covered by this addon at all.

I could select all but one usergroup to "not appear" on the memberslist page, and that would in essence show only the members of the one usergroup that I wish to show in the list, but what I need is something that creates an additional tab for each usergroup and then shows the members of that usergroup.

I might have misunderstood the meaning of the limit in your previous post. And I did not take it as a negative thing, I simply thought that you meant it limited the memberlist in some way, which it does not do.

Anyways, what you are looking for is beyond the scope of this add on. I can develop it for you if you are willing to fund it.

Last edited:
Perhaps I should have said it allows the admin to decide what members to display and what members do not display. Meaning, you can choose to limit the member list. The addon doesn't inherently limit it (I didn't mean to imply that) but it does in fact allow for limiting of the list displayed.

Hi there, presales questions:
  • Does this work with Post Ratings? In Post Ratings the Likes tab is replaced with "Most Positive Ratings" - can you therefore sort based on that as a criteria?
  • Is it pososible to change the default tab of "Notable Members" to "Most Positive Ratings" using this add-on?
Thanks!

Hi there, presales questions:
  • Does this work with Post Ratings? In Post Ratings the Likes tab is replaced with "Most Positive Ratings" - can you therefore sort based on that as a criteria?
  • Is it pososible to change the default tab of "Notable Members" to "Most Positive Ratings" using this add-on?
Thanks!
Take a look at this add-on here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-extend-post-ratings.3817/
It will show a list of who used or received a post rating or those who are top members.

Due to either a lack of interest for this product or because the previous developer code quality was not in line with our own, this add-on is being open-sourced and price removed. Anyone (developer, commercial, etc.) is free to fork the code for their own purposes.

Support or new releases will no longer be provided on this particular add-on without custom development time. To order that, please contact us. This will allow us to offer better quality support that we are unable to do with a larger selection of add-ons. If you purchased the add-on in the last 12 months, you are welcome to in-store credit for the amount of the purchase price. To do so please create a ticket.

Top Bottom