sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

There is a bit of a mess in the Xengallery on ipad, landscape orientation.
If I turn the ipad on a portrait and than back to landscape orientation the layout looks a bit better.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    89.3 KB · Views: 29
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    64.6 KB · Views: 27
I believe we can get around of this by move them (the juniors) to another primary groups?

Unfortunately we can't do that. It would mean creating a whole new usergroup and complicating things alot more with double the permission sets.

Thanks for replying anyway.
Would it be hard to implement a 'revoke' option?

Unfortunately we can't do that. It would mean creating a whole new usergroup and complicating things alot more with double the permission sets.

Thanks for replying anyway.
Would it be hard to implement a 'revoke' option?
It is not hard enough but I might want to delay to later release if possible.

No problem, thanks for replying :)

Is there a way we can send a feed from the gallery to xenPorta home page? There is a block on there that takes raw HTML if that helps. Maybe a bit of code that shows a few random photos perhaps? Maybe featured photos etc?

No problem, thanks for replying :)

Is there a way we can send a feed from the gallery to xenPorta home page? There is a block on there that takes raw HTML if that helps. Maybe a bit of code that shows a few random photos perhaps? Maybe featured photos etc?
Can we use Widget Framework there?

This is a bit of an ignorant question I know so please forgive me as I have been looking for awhile through this thread, but on install does XenGallery auto-populate the Gallery page with images already included in threads on my forum? For instance, I have a "photography" node on my forum and it would be nice if those images already there could appear on the Gallery page.

Or another way to put it, can XenGallery collate all my forum images or if someone posts an image into a thread post does it get posted to the Gallery page?

This is a bit of an ignorant question I know so please forgive me as I have been looking for awhile through this thread, but on install does XenGallery auto-populate the Gallery page with images already included in threads on my forum? For instance, I have a "photography" node on my forum and it would be nice if those images already there could appear on the Gallery page.

Or another way to put it, can XenGallery collate all my forum images or if someone posts an image into a thread post does it get posted to the Gallery page?
It will not auto collect your images in threads but you can import your threads in specific forums or particular thread to XenGallery.

It will not auto collect your images in threads but you can import your threads in specific forums or particular thread to XenGallery.
Well that's pretty dam good! So if I have a flower images thread (for example) I could import all images to appear on the gallery page with just a few clicks?

I have a problem with the dropdown menu only when i'm on the gallery page. Have you heard of that bug before?
If I'm on an other page than the Gallery one, this dropdown menu works fine : but if I'm in the gallery page and I try to look at this dropdown menu, everything is messed up :'(

Have you got an idea?

ss (2013-11-25 at 11.03.23).webp ss (2013-11-25 at 11.06.10).webp

Top Bottom