sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

The main issue is that I want to change the gallery tab link per different styles. Our main layout has splash pages that offer a content warning, and I would like to create a secondary layout that removes these warning pages for more experienced users who do not need or want them.

I had at some point previously managed to manually change the gallery tab's address but have since been unable to locate where I made the change.
Unfortunately you cannot do that. The only way to change gallery route without modifying any line of code is using route filter. You cannot do it per style basic.

Unfortunately you cannot do that. The only way to change gallery route without modifying any line of code is using route filter. You cannot do it per style basic.
Could I just remove the tab altogether? I can easily make my own specific tab per style that way. I just didn't know where on the Navigation template, if it's there, to remove text to get rid of specifically the gallery tab. The rest should be pretty simple for me once it's gone, as I've already created several custom tabs for other things.

Could I just remove the tab altogether? I can easily make my own specific tab per style that way. I just didn't know where on the Navigation template, if it's there, to remove text to get rid of specifically the gallery tab. The rest should be pretty simple for me once it's gone, as I've already created several custom tabs for other things.
Sure, you can edit the library/sonnb/XenGallery/Listener.php file, comment out the body of the navigation_tabs method.

Hi there,

Looking for any help you can give me with this.

When using the Widget sidebar in Xenporta2 I am coming across this problem.

vEePaPX.png

At the Bottom the Grey Transparent background is just too small for all the text. Is there a way I can increase the height of the background, and can I take the transparency out and make it a solid black?

Thanks!

It's still supported on Son's forum and works well.

Although support for minor bug fixes and new features are slow at the moment.

Still waiting for an update so we can use the built in html5 uploader in the core now.

I believe Son had a child not too long ago, so he's quite busy with that too :)

Last edited:
What bugs are with 2.6.3 fixed? I have to reneval my licence, but I would a litle bit wait with, if possible...

Might have over looked it but is there a button available for the xenforo editor?
I am using the BB code manager.
With the standard xenforo gallery it shows a button and when clicked it shows the media you have in your albums and you just can select it

Thanks for any help

I almost positive I've seen this setting but now I can't find it - I'm looking to add some indication about a user's XenGallery album somewhere beneath their avatar in posts. Does this functionality exist?

I'm really interested in this ad-don, but my current gallery isn't supported by your current importers =(
is it possible to create a XML importer?
i can create a XML with all the info from my current gallery: categories, albums, photos and media info .

Does the importer work with PhotoPost v8.3?
I have not checked it yet. But if there is no major change from 8.4 compared to 8.3 then it will work.
Might have over looked it but is there a button available for the xenforo editor?
I am using the BB code manager.
With the standard xenforo gallery it shows a button and when clicked it shows the media you have in your albums and you just can select it

Thanks for any help
Yes it does have. You can insert album or content (photo/video).
I almost positive I've seen this setting but now I can't find it - I'm looking to add some indication about a user's XenGallery album somewhere beneath their avatar in posts. Does this functionality exist?
I do not get your idea. Could you try to explain me please?
I'm really interested in this ad-don, but my current gallery isn't supported by your current importers =(
is it possible to create a XML importer?
i can create a XML with all the info from my current gallery: categories, albums, photos and media info .
Where do you store the photo files? If you do not mind to pay for the work then please PM me.

I do not get your idea. Could you try to explain me please?
Take a look here. I have various information beneath the avatar (the theme comes that way) such as the number of posts, likes, trophies, and location of the user. Is there a setting to get a link to the user's album(s) in there? Perhaps even have it as an option in the user's signature. Anything to get some more eyes on the gallery...

Top Bottom