sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

My current version is 1.1.4 ..
I will check it and fix it in the next release.
Resize should be priority- to have members resize images is frustrating to them and generally leads to them not uploading pictures into albums. To add from
A post is also very important. I really hope you consider Implemting these very important items.
Lot of important features and will be added time by time. Thank you.

@sonnb are there plans for an XenMedio importer? Sorry if this has been requested before.

XenGallery 2.0.0 is now available for testing and has been installed here. Please give it some tries and report if you get any issue.

Some new features of XenGallery 2.0.0:
- Video embedding support.
- My Playlist: Help you collect videos that you like and watch it later.
- Custom Fields.
- Added XenMedio importer.
- Option to crop and move gallery's cover.
- And much more...

http://www.sonnb.com/

Of course no. Why 1.3? Because 1.3 will changes a lot of things in XMG and Chris want the importer starts from 1.3.
Does this have a gallery type view, where things are not just all out there, but I can visit my gallery, your gallery, ect...

Does this have a gallery type view, where things are not just all out there, but I can visit my gallery, your gallery, ect...
To answer my own question.....

Yes, it does both. Individual galleries and 1 mass public viewing as well. Good.

(Nice to see the demo is working on a faster host)

@Adam Howard -I think you have an account on my site- I have @sonnb's gallery on my site-feel free to start a gallery in your profile to check it out with the features and all. My dislike on both gallery add ons that is a huge loss is the function to be able to add your album pics directly into a thread or post via the editor. And @sonnb 's has no auto image resizing option- other than that I love Xengallery - but both are tempting!

Top Bottom