sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

What is your browser and its version? It still resize well for me here:
View attachment 61537

Nope. The issue is likely not related to Chrome, Mozilla or other browsers and this issue has been going on for quite awhile. Sonnb.com uses fixed width style. So, did you try it with 1024 * 768 screen? If you try it then, you will see that issue. Now, another issue I found on video regular page. Please look at that http://www.sonnb.com/gallery/videos/m-i-a-bad-girls.329/ I cannot watch video in regular page so getting the error "A server error occurred. Please try again later." Thank you Sonnb, for replying to my messages.

Nope. The issue is likely not related to Chrome, Mozilla or other browsers and this issue has been going on for quite awhile. Sonnb.com uses fixed width style. So, did you try it with 1024 * 768 screen? If you try it then, you will see that issue. Now, another issue I found on video regular page. Please look at that http://www.sonnb.com/gallery/videos/m-i-a-bad-girls.329/ I cannot watch video in regular page so getting the error "A server error occurred. Please try again later." Thank you Sonnb, for replying to my messages.
I will try with that screen size. For regular page issue, I have just fixed it.

This is my screenshot on screen size 1024*768. It works normally.

upload_2013-11-20_23-14-30.webp

SAY WORD SON???

Where do our categories go? Does it import the categories for our videos and the playlists?

There are 2 options on import configuration:

upload_2013-11-20_23-30-39.webp

Playlist will not be imported as XenGallery does not have playlist, just "My Playlist".

Last edited:
Reactions: DRE
I know I asked before but did not receive a yes or no answer yet. Can you please add an option that will allow members to change the Default Photo View Privacy when creating an album? I will donate extra if you do.

I know I asked before but did not receive a yes or no answer yet. Can you please add an option that will allow members to change the Default Photo View Privacy when creating an album? I will donate extra if you do.
I am afraid that is not available yet.

Yes I see now, thank you.

This is my screenshot on screen size 1024*768. It works normally.
View attachment 61557

Are you sure for that? I think, you need to look at the right area of the video screen on overlay. However, it's no problem so much. In fact, I'd guess a lot of people already uses larger screen from 1024*768

Yes I see now, thank you.

Are you sure for that? I think, you need to look at the right area of the video screen on overlay. However, it's no problem so much. In fact, I'd guess a lot of people already uses larger screen from 1024*768
I am sure. However we still see it is not perfectly aligned.

I am collecting issues (if any) and fix them before go to live.
Can we use the thread import for threads that have videos as well? For instance, a thread that has one video in the first post and description. This thread has several replies. We can import that?

I believe that Category's permission can handle this?

Thank you. I've given the categories a whirl and it seems it does handle this partly.
Unfortunately for it to work for us, it would need another set of permissions on the category settings, IE which usergroup to "Deny" to.
All our registered members are in the registered usergroup (which has the viewing permissions) and the junior ones get added to a secondary usergroup.
With the default xenForo granular style of permissions, we can revoke permissions based on usergroup, and it's that feature we could do with on the Gallery. A revoke option :)

Thank you :)

Also, has anyone got a stream from this working in xenPorta? I'd love to be able to stream some photos to our homepage but I've no idea how :)

Thank you. I've given the categories a whirl and it seems it does handle this partly.
Unfortunately for it to work for us, it would need another set of permissions on the category settings, IE which usergroup to "Deny" to.
All our registered members are in the registered usergroup (which has the viewing permissions) and the junior ones get added to a secondary usergroup.
With the default xenForo granular style of permissions, we can revoke permissions based on usergroup, and it's that feature we could do with on the Gallery. A revoke option :)

Thank you :)

Also, has anyone got a stream from this working in xenPorta? I'd love to be able to stream some photos to our homepage but I've no idea how :)
I believe we can get around of this by move them (the juniors) to another primary groups?

dam it sonnb I have xenmediagallery and I love her, but your xengallery is starting to seduce me more each day, just looks to darn sexy, great work man

Top Bottom