sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

that's bad:(

I really hoped to have at least here the crop everywhere:D

I really hate it, that we have several different image areas with different workflows, different ui ( http://xenforo.com/community/threads/attachment-image-cropper.63046/ )
Allow cropping 16MP+ images will kill your server.

@sonnb Uploaded or added videos from YouTube etc. sites?
Only embeded will be available in core. Uploaded will be available as an addon for XenGallery later.

... I got it. The User Group Permissions are hard numbers for the software itself, and they will not resize anything larger than that.

The locations map is taking forever to load the pins. Whenever you zoom in/ out, it starts showing the pins one by one, taking ages to load them all. Isn't there a way to fix this?

this workin with xenforo version 1.2.3

is this a statement or a question?

Anybody tried it with XF 1.2.3 already? Any issues? I want to upgrade to 1,2,3 today and make also the upgrade to the most recent xengallery version at the same time...

Is it possible to make a suggestion?
To have a 'Nudity/NSFW/Adult' flag, selected by the user.
And to maybe prevent those photos from showing on the public feeds to selectable usergroups.
We have one or two minors on our site and we can prevent them from accessing the Nude Photography forum, but we can't do anything about the gallery.
The same goes for photos uploaded, they show everywhere we feed the gallery to.

Is it possible to make a suggestion?
To have a 'Nudity/NSFW/Adult' flag, selected by the user.
And to maybe prevent those photos from showing on the public feeds to selectable usergroups.
We have one or two minors on our site and we can prevent them from accessing the Nude Photography forum, but we can't do anything about the gallery.
The same goes for photos uploaded, they show everywhere we feed the gallery to.
I believe that Category's permission can handle this?

XenGallery version 2.0.0 is now available for testing on http://www.sonnb.com/gallery/. Please give it a try and report back if you found any issue.

Some new features in this new release:
  • Video embedding support http://www.sonnb.com/gallery/albums/first-album-with-videos.77/
    • It supports video sites that defined in "BB Code Media Sites"
    • It will auto get Video title, description and thumbnail from some support media sites (if possible): Youtube, vimeo, dailymotion, liveleak, metacafe, facebook.
    • Videos can be added to normal albums, that means your album can contains photos and videos
  • My Playlist: Help you collect videos that you like and watch it later.
    • upload_2013-11-20_17-37-26.webp
  • Custom Fields: That can be apply to album, photo or video allow you to show more information. For example you might want field for: Author, Model, Makeup...
    • upload_2013-11-20_17-41-1.webp
    • upload_2013-11-20_17-43-47.webp
  • Support retain IDs while importing
  • Moved UserAlbum importer to "Import External Data"
  • Added XenMedio importer (free version).
  • Option to crop and move gallery's cover.
  • Other implementation and bug fixes.

@sonnb I think it would be a bug or another issue;

bug.webp

When click video on overlay panel, video working good but I see there is a video %/px problem.

Top Bottom