sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

Upon complete import, I git this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method sonnb_XenGallery_ImportHandler_UserAlbum::_getDb() in /home/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/ImportHandler/Abstract.php on line 213

Is xengallery completely responsive? This page for example is not. :( edit: ...I'm browsing the demo site and is not responsive at all! :( Please can we see the demo responsive?
Do you think is possible to have "copy" buttons for every link in the overlay page?

Last edited:
@sonnb , in your description, you mentioned "Responsible ready", if i am not wrong you are saying "responsive ready", right?

Reactions: rdn
Error on alerts page
:(

Fatal error: Declaration of sonnb_XenGallery_ContentHandler_Photo::getContentById() must be compatible with that of sonnb_XenGallery_ContentHandler_Abstract::getContentById() in/home/phcorner/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/ContentHandler/Photo.php on line 14

Last edited:
isn't it a xenforo core feature?
i am not sure coz i remember we had discussed about XenMediaGallery being slow due to a 4MB pic.... thats makes me believe the gallery implementation is different from the core.. I am not sure how all these, including the core, are implemented when it comes to uploading pics

Upon complete import, I git this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method sonnb_XenGallery_ImportHandler_UserAlbum::_getDb() in /home/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/ImportHandler/Abstract.php on line 213
Error on alerts page
:(

Fatal error: Declaration of sonnb_XenGallery_ContentHandler_Photo::getContentById() must be compatible with that of sonnb_XenGallery_ContentHandler_Abstract::getContentById() in/home/phcorner/public_html/library/sonnb/XenGallery/ContentHandler/Photo.php on line 14
Fixed.

somebody uploads a 4MB pic... i want it to be resized automatically to a smaller size version to ease our server cost
It is already in core from the beginning.
Is xengallery completely responsive? This page for example is not. :( edit: ...I'm browsing the demo site and is not responsive at all! :( Please can we see the demo responsive?
Do you think is possible to have "copy" buttons for every link in the overlay page?
@sonnb , in your description, you mentioned "Responsible ready", if i am not wrong you are saying "responsive ready", right?
It would be responsive on XF 1.2 or if you are using Responsible Design. The demo are not using them so you could not see it.

Last edited:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'sonnb_xengallery_album_count' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 7 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1591): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user', Array)
#5 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1580): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1381): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/Social/ControllerPublic/Register.php(265): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/Social/ControllerPublic/Register.php(355): Social_ControllerPublic_Register->_getProviderRegisterResponse(Object(Social_Provider_Oauth2_Google))
#9 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(313): Social_ControllerPublic_Register->actionGoogleRegister()
#10 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/phcorner/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(48) "http://www.phcorner.net/register/google-register"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(8) {
["username"] => string(10) "xxxxx"
["email"] => string(17) "xxxxxx@gmail.com"
["timezone"] => string(14) "Asia/Hong_Kong"
["agree"] => string(1) "1"
["associate_login"] => string(0) ""
["associate_password"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["redirect"] => string(0) ""
}
}

This indicates that album/photo count fields were not created during installation. Could you double check this?

Hi @sonnb , I think you misunderstood my meaning. I was telling you that's a typo in your addon description :) Shouldn't it be "responsive ready" rather than "responsible ready"? Unless I am wrong. :confused:

Top Bottom