sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

Just reinstalled it and get the exact same error. Reuploaded the whole add-on.
Have you tried attached .sql file? For re-installation, please double check that you have uploaded them all before try to reinstall.

Have you tried attached .sql file? For re-installation, please double check that you have uploaded them all before try to reinstall.
I use Chris Deeming's Add-on Installer. It installed the new version for me. How do I run the .sql file? where do I upload it?

EDIT: Just went to manually uninstall it and got this error:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'content_type' in 'where clause'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 661
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete() in sonnb/XenGallery/Install.php at line 98
  6. sonnb_XenGallery_Install::uninstall()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 193
  8. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in AddOnInstaller/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 10
  9. AddOnInstaller_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1738
  10. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 116
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/content/17/8753517/html/ftvworld/forum/admin.php at line 13

I use Chris Deeming's Add-on Installer. It installed the new version for me. How do I run the .sql file? where do I upload it?
Oh. Could you please run a manual installation as normal? (as instructed in INSTALL.txt).

EDIT: Just went to manually uninstall it and got this error:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'content_type' in 'where clause'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 661
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete() in sonnb/XenGallery/Install.php at line 98
  6. sonnb_XenGallery_Install::uninstall()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 193
  8. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in AddOnInstaller/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 10
  9. AddOnInstaller_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1738
  10. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 116
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 313
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/content/17/8753517/html/ftvworld/forum/admin.php at line 13
In your email upload the sql file into your database / phpmyadmin.

Did the manual install and worked. Managed to run importer. However, when I go to edit an album, I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/content/17/8753517/html/ftvworld/forum/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Category.php on line 340

EDIT: and the same when I click the categories link on AdminCP

Did the manual install and worked. Managed to run importer. However, when I go to edit an album, I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/content/17/8753517/html/ftvworld/forum/library/sonnb/XenGallery/Model/Category.php on line 340

EDIT: and the same when I click the categories link on AdminCP
What is your PHP version?

Hi bro,

Is this integrated video yet? or only images? And what are the video sites that the add-on supported?

Thanks!

XenGallery is looking great. :)

Is the cost a discounted release price ie will it go up in a week or two? Just wondering as it's useful to know for any who may be waiting for the vbulletin importer before purchasing.

Also, is this a one - off cost or will you be charging an annual support cost for upgrades and technical support?

XenGallery is looking great. :)

Is the cost a discounted release price ie will it go up in a week or two? Just wondering as it's useful to know for any who may be waiting for the vbulletin importer before purchasing.

Also, is this a one - off cost or will you be charging an annual support cost for upgrades and technical support?
Thank you. One time paid and you get it for life.

Just a little small text error i spotted on your demo site.
Screen Shot 2013-07-14 at 11.51.23.webp

I think it should read New Albums, not News Albums, Also when i was waiting for email to confirm membership and i tired to make a album, the phrases to say i don't have that permission was missing.

It is future feature :D. As a gallery, it only does support direct uploading, not for the URL.

If you are planning to add the feature of the gallery that will be integrated video inside, but supports the upload function only, not support by using the other video sites, i think it is not really a good ideal as no one wanted to upload a huge video file on their website instead of using the other for free and faster loading such as youtube, ... :)

If you are planning to add the feature of the gallery that will be integrated video inside, but supports the upload function only, not support by using the other video sites, i think it is not really a good ideal as no one wanted to upload a huge video file on their website instead of using the other for free and faster loading such as youtube, ... :)
I am not sure for this yet.

Top Bottom