sonnb - Stop Spam Here [Deleted]

anyone here with redirect-issues in 1.1.5? If this plugin is enabled, no redirects are generated when threads are moved (permanent or date).

I'm getting this error

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to sonnbStopSpamHere_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostSave() must be an array, none given, called in /home/mydirectory/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php on line 441 and defined - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:118

I'm getting this error

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to sonnbStopSpamHere_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostSave() must be an array, none given, called in /home/mydirectory/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php on line 441 and defined - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:118
You are using 1.2? It would be updated again to fully compatible with 1.2.
anyone here with redirect-issues in 1.1.5? If this plugin is enabled, no redirects are generated when threads are moved (permanent or date).
Seem that you probably have an addon that conflict with this one.

So it depends on that addon too. XF 1.1.x and 1.2 have some differences on function definition.

Is there a way to prevent spammers from hitting homepage linking? I've been a huge fan of your plugin, but might have to see another alternative, as I'm seeing an uptick in homepage link spamming. I usually catch them in XenUtils, but would like to stop them in their tracks.

Is there a way to prevent spammers from hitting homepage linking? I've been a huge fan of your plugin, but might have to see another alternative, as I'm seeing an uptick in homepage link spamming. I usually catch them in XenUtils, but would like to stop them in their tracks.
You mean prevent spammer click on advertise links (for example) in the forum index?

I've been waiting years for this option. Homepage in user profile is where spammers thrive on vB and to a less extent XF. With this update, this stops them dead in their tracks, even if they bypass the registration blocks. Bravo sir! Thank you for a great update and taking the time to listen to my recommendations. I greatly, greatly appreciate it.

Seeing a few errors pop up in the server logs:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: sshModel - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/DataWriter/User.php:270
Generated By: Unknown Account, Monday at 1:01 AM

Top Bottom