sonnb - Stop Spam Here [Deleted]

Trying to access your website, but its loading super slow, did a tracert from here in the USA (West coast) and I am pinging at 260 m/s to your server, took me nearly a minute to load your page. Just an FYI.

Was able to finally download it and it's an awesome product!
Totally worth the $15 cost.
I am still waiting for FSpamlist to send me an API key, the others were all set.
The instruction was super easy and the readme was in detail, made it very easy to understand each setting.
If this was $30, I would have still paid for it.

Today this plugin stopped 3-4 users.
Keycaptcha wasn't enough, we started getting 3-4 registrations in the last few days per day that were spam.

This will help my forums from being infested.

Trying to access your website, but its loading super slow, did a tracert from here in the USA (West coast) and I am pinging at 260 m/s to your server, took me nearly a minute to load your page. Just an FYI.
Was able to finally download it and it's an awesome product!
Totally worth the $15 cost.
I am still waiting for FSpamlist to send me an API key, the others were all set.
The instruction was super easy and the readme was in detail, made it very easy to understand each setting.
If this was $30, I would have still paid for it.

Today this plugin stopped 3-4 users.
Keycaptcha wasn't enough, we started getting 3-4 registrations in the last few days per day that were spam.

This will help my forums from being infested.

First, sorry the slowly accessing to my website, it seems that my VPS in Data Center is having problem for US users.

Thanks for your very kindly comment.

Thought I'd quickly pop in and let you know that I tested this on XenForo 1.2 and it did cause some errors in the AdminCP log.

No rush needed on fixing this. It is after all a beta and I don't expect you to support it until sometime after the official release.

Just thought I'd let you know if you were not aware already.

This mod so far has been fantastic! Has stopped pretty much all spammers, even the human ones the ones with shady emails.

Good job sir, keep up the great work! $15 well spent!

Thought I'd quickly pop in and let you know that I tested this on XenForo 1.2 and it did cause some errors in the AdminCP log.

No rush needed on fixing this. It is after all a beta and I don't expect you to support it until sometime after the official release.

Just thought I'd let you know if you were not aware already.

Thank you Adam. I would check it soon.

I hope this will work on 1.2 soon, we're getting a few spammers here and there.
I guess I didn't realize how much I depended on this mod. :)

I hope this will work on 1.2 soon, we're getting a few spammers here and there.
I guess I didn't realize how much I depended on this mod. :)

I have fixed it but not yet release since it is still in Beta. You already on 1.2 for production website?

I have this in my server log?

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'userName_bb.xf_sonnb_stop_spam_log' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 10 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/userName/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home/userName/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home/userName/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home/userName/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home/userName/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1612): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_sonnb_stop_s...', Array)
#5 /home/userName/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1601): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /home/userName/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1393): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /home/userName/public_html/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/SSH.php(718): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/userName/public_html/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/ControllerPublic/Register.php(146): sonnbStopSpamHere_Model_SSH->saveLog(Array)
#9 /home/userName/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(335): sonnbStopSpamHere_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#10 /home/userName/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/userName/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "http://admin-talk.com/register/register"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(17) {
    ["username"] => string(7) "tomsssn"
    ["email"] => string(21) "divismoon16@gmail.com"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["password_confirm"] => string(8) "********"
    ["dob_month"] => string(1) "1"
    ["dob_day"] => string(2) "24"
    ["dob_year"] => string(4) "1982"
    ["gender"] => string(4) "male"
    ["timezone"] => string(16) "Indian/Mauritius"
    ["recaptcha_response_field"] => string(0) ""
    ["recaptcha_challenge_field"] => string(185) "03AHJ_VuvrB3DzpaEpXcAcfHRsjeKHmFGwA9R99WMzLzfACaud5L_LTvOrkySf7j-pErkkmdiHxfA8PFyKWxSxYe1pIE9Zt9552Tyo2UfTw37jmoQzb3zh0gK2zS7Za9XdJrkEfmqCnsAKlm08rh0a3txpAPMl4Fie1LqGpMJrdBc-1Flsb1u_Mg8"
    ["agree"] => string(1) "1"
    ["submit"] => string(7) "Sign Up"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["sonnbSSH_field"] => string(0) ""
    ["password_field"] => string(8) "********"
    ["reg_key"] => string(32) "b48cf92adc710416bedb28a841d444a6"
  }
}

It's a spammer

Have you uninstalled or removed addon? It says that table "xf_sonnb_stop_spam_log" does not exist that only happens if you was manually removed table or addon. Could you have a check?

Seems like a few of the toys for this need updating as well.

Error

PHP:
Exception: Undefined offset: 1 - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/FSpamlist/Model/FSpamlist.php:51
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 5:47 PM
Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/FSpamlist/Model/FSpamlist.php(51): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/sociall1/...', 51, Array)
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/SSH.php(454): sonnbStopSpamHere_Model_FSpamlist_Model_FSpamlist->checkRegister(Array)
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/ControllerPublic/Register.php(152): sonnbStopSpamHere_Model_SSH->checkRegister(Array)
#3 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(335): sonnbStopSpamHere_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#4 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/register/register"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(16) {
    ["username"] => string(10) "thirteener"
    ["email"] => string(23) "thirteener213@gmail.com"
    ["dob_month"] => string(1) "5"
    ["dob_day"] => string(2) "26"
    ["dob_year"] => string(4) "1986"
    ["timezone"] => string(19) "America/Los_Angeles"
    ["session_secret"] => string(45) "ip109417238ksZrOw2W93y96AbMPn4TUE6UFNF21bPozy"
    ["address_field"] => string(0) ""
    ["reg_key"] => string(32) "db1438820da5c02cc0d0934021560802"
  }
}

@sonnb - The keyword checking does not seem to work for me. I have put in some words there in new lines. However a new member is able to use them and post. It is not going into the moderation queue.

I think the moderators were using the spam cleaner thats why I was not able to see it in moderated posts coz it used to get deleted even before I could reach it. Will keep you posted if I notice something off.

Seems like a few of the toys for this need updating as well.

Error

PHP:
Exception: Undefined offset: 1 - library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/FSpamlist/Model/FSpamlist.php:51
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 5:47 PM
Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/FSpamlist/Model/FSpamlist.php(51): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/sociall1/...', 51, Array)
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/Model/SSH.php(454): sonnbStopSpamHere_Model_FSpamlist_Model_FSpamlist->checkRegister(Array)
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/sonnbStopSpamHere/ControllerPublic/Register.php(152): sonnbStopSpamHere_Model_SSH->checkRegister(Array)
#3 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(335): sonnbStopSpamHere_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()
#4 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/register/register"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(16) {
    ["username"] => string(10) "thirteener"
    ["email"] => string(23) "thirteener213@gmail.com"
    ["dob_month"] => string(1) "5"
    ["dob_day"] => string(2) "26"
    ["dob_year"] => string(4) "1986"
    ["timezone"] => string(19) "America/Los_Angeles"
    ["session_secret"] => string(45) "ip109417238ksZrOw2W93y96AbMPn4TUE6UFNF21bPozy"
    ["address_field"] => string(0) ""
    ["reg_key"] => string(32) "db1438820da5c02cc0d0934021560802"
  }
}
I'm getting errors like this in my logs as well.

Fixed here http://xenforo.com/community/resources/sonnb-stop-spam-here-fspamlist-api.1108/. Sorry for the delay.

Top Bottom