sonnb - See post's links permission

sonnb - See post's links permission 1.1.4

No permission to download

sonnb

sonnb submitted a new resource:

sonnb - See post's links permission (version 1.0.1) - Require users to reply or like to see links in first post or all the posts.

Description:
This is my old addon was made about 1 month ago but I decide to post here as ChillaxOwner requested.

Purpose:
Limit user's permission to view post's links based on:
  • User's post count.
  • Require user likes the post.
  • Allow to set for first posts or all posts and also exclusion groups.
You could use BBCode inside your messages to users.

Read more about this resource...

Hello Son BB
When I install post ratings
Base on post's like function not work anymore... I didn't hit like button but I already can see the links (I was test it using registered user group)

As for the unregistered/unconfirmed user group, it still works fine - The links still hidden

Could you please check it.. I think its conflict with post rating add-on

Hello Son BB
When I install post ratings
Base on post's like function not work anymore... I didn't hit like button but I already can see the links (I was test it using registered user group)

As for the unregistered/unconfirmed user group, it still works fine - The links still hidden

Could you please check it.. I think its conflict with post rating add-on
I definitely would have a look on it.
Do you can update for Option how many posts can download attachments??? Please
That should be an other addon ;)

I'm wondering if html can be used within the fields that are used to display messages to guests or users?

This is a great addon, but I basically just want the guest to not be able to see links in a couple of sections. Since this addon has the ability to choose which forums the links are filtered in as well as the fact that you can choose to make it so only the first post links are filtered really makes it appealing. The problem is, I don't want to hide links from members, they should be able to see it regardless of their post count or if they've liked the post. If I try the post count option, and make the required post count to zero, the links are unfiltered for the guests as well. If I try the post likes, than the links are filtered for members and guests. Anyway to make it just filtered for the guests with all the good options in the plugin still intact?

@sonnb , sorry to ask
Have you check the conflict with post rating add on?
The addon still works perfectly fine for guest, but after login , the link is open without the need to hit like button or reply post

Top Bottom