sonnb - Messages Mass Actions [Deleted]

sonnb

sonnb submitted a new resource:

sonnb - Mass actions for Threads (version 1.0.0) - Allow bulk search, move and delete threads via AdminCP

Description:
If you are an admin of a big forum or a forum with thousand of classified posts per day, you would be tired with moving the threads to Trash forum or Delete them. This addon allow you to search for the threads that match specified requirement and you are freely to choose: Move or Delete.

Available Options:
- Search in specific forum with option include children.
- Search thread order than specific date
- Search thread with...

Read more about this resource...

Great idea, I would love to purchase it if it had an option to search for a specific user's post - threads.

Hi yavuz,

Thank for interesting on this. Since this is thread mass actions so it should be searched for the threads. An option with specific username is not hard to add, i would add it tomorrow (it's 1AM here now).

sonnb updated sonnb - Mass actions for Threads with a new update entry:

Thread Mass Actions updated to 1.0.1

Change logs in this version:

- Added option to search by specific user using user_id or username (Requested by yavuz)
- Changed the name in Admin Navigation from "Mass Actions" to "Thread Mass Actions".

What is coming next version?

- Post Mass Action: Able to search specific user's posts from specific thread, forum... (Requested by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Sonnb, I finaly have installed the addon. There is one thing that is bothering me; The 'search in nodes' field would be much better if it were a selectable list like this:

HZGpd.png

This way we can select more than one forum & node. Currently you can only select one node and its child nodes.

Hi Sonnb, I finaly have installed the addon. There is one thing that is bothering me; The 'search in nodes' field would be much better if it were a selectable list like this:

HZGpd.png

This way we can select more than one forum & node. Currently you can only select one node and its child nodes.

Absolutely I would "fix" this :). It should be included in the next version.

sonnb updated sonnb - Mass actions for Threads with a new update entry:

sonnb - Mass Actions for Threads updated to version 1.1.0

Change Logs:
- Addon's name changed from "Mass Actions for Threads" to "Messages Mass Actions".
- Added Multi select for nodes (Requested by: yavuz)
- Added "Post Mass Actions" that allow to delete user's posts from specific Threads, Nodes.
- Added 2 Admin permission definition:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Son, I've noticed that one of my old threads from vB days was deleted after I used the mass-move addon. I'm fairly sure that it hasn't been deleted by any of my moderators or by me. I can't say for sure if this happened prior to installing the current version that I've have installed (1.0.1).

Looking in deeper, the addon deleted most our old threads in a completely unreleated & unselected forum which mostly is beyond salvage. :mad:

Going back to 2010, it almost vaporized all th threads. I've tried to recover it from google cache as much as possible but the majority is still viped out.

Son, I've noticed that one of my old threads from vB days was deleted after I used the mass-move addon. I'm fairly sure that it hasn't been deleted by any of my moderators or by me. I can't say for sure if this happened prior to installing the current version that I've have installed (1.0.1).
Looking in deeper, the addon deleted most our old threads in a completely unreleated & unselected forum which mostly is beyond salvage. :mad:
Going back to 2010, it almost vaporized all th threads. I've tried to recover it from google cache as much as possible but the majority is still viped out.
Son, had my situation been adressed with the new version? Thanks.

This maybe related to addon conflicting and XF was (that times) not load our customized files (where we store the condition to match your search) due to other addons might extended our files also. In the new version I have changed code style to prevent conflicting between addons and it could be not happen but I would look on it anyway.

I recommend you to backup your db for any unexpected errors might occur.

Sorry for inconvenience.

you hadn't made any backup after 2010?

you hadn't made any backup after 2010?

I would've rolled a backup in if I could spot it earlier (like a week) Until then about a thousant threads were created and messages posted. Not to mention all the addons, upgrades made. It was a bad situation either way.

Can I offer a 2 suggestions? For the mass actions, can you have "apply prefix"? And also to be able to search threads based on prefix so you can either move or delete?

Can I offer a 2 suggestions? For the mass actions, can you have "apply prefix"? And also to be able to search threads based on prefix so you can either move or delete?

I got this to work.
search.results.all.posts.with.a.particular.prefix.webp

Not sure you knew that .. or even if it helps you.
:)
I do like your idea.
:)

Top Bottom