sonnb - Messages Mass Actions [Deleted]

Hi @sonnb, i have a problem on my site. A moderator accidently banned one of our normal members as a spammer. As a result i restored their access, but when i did a database query to restore the soft deleted posts it looks like all the others from real spammers were restored too.

The spammers are all banned, so can i use this mod to delete all the posts by banned members? Guess it should work on latest XenForo too 1.2.4?

Last edited:
Hi @sonnb, i have a problem on my site. A moderator accidently banned one of our normal members as a spammer. As a result i restored their access, but when i did a database query to restore the soft deleted posts it looks like all the others from real spammers were restored too.

The spammers are all banned, so can i use this mod to delete all the posts by banned members? Guess it should work on latest XenForo too 1.2.4?
Yes you can. You can search posts by user groups or user id.
does this work with 1.3?
It should work :D

awesome, i lost the latest zip you mailed me before, can you resent it to my email? the @richardrobins.com email address?

awesome, i lost the latest zip you mailed me before, can you resent it to my email? the @richardrobins.com email address?
Do you have an account on sonnb.com yet? It is better you have an account there so you can download it anytime.

actually yes i do, its richard.r, but the download for this addon isnt showing there:) (i think i made the account sometime after buying this)

could you add permission for richard.r to download it?

actually yes i do, its richard.r, but the download for this addon isnt showing there:) (i think i made the account sometime after buying this)

could you add permission for richard.r to download it?
Yes of course. You are now able to download it.

Does this extension work with 1.4.x? It has been marked to be compatible with 1.2, and so I thought asking before spending $20...

@sonnb

Does this work on the new Xenforo 2.0
And/Or is there planned support for this once the official support XF 2.0 comes?

If the author or anyone knows the answer that would be great!

@sonnb

Does this work on the new Xenforo 2.0
And/Or is there planned support for this once the official support XF 2.0 comes?

If the author or anyone knows the answer that would be great!
The current version cannot work with 2.0 (no add-on will work with it unless upgraded). I am working on the update.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom