sonnb - Messages Mass Actions [Deleted]

Installed the plug-in, good stuff! However, unless I'm missing it somewhere, it would be really helpful to have a general-purpose search field akin to the standard OOTB search capability using keywords. Right now you can only search based on specific criteria such as username, date, status, and posted group - all very useful. But, for example, if I wanted to move all threads in a forum whose titles include "elephant" to an elephant-specific forum, I can't do that right now... Unless I'm missing it somewhere?

Is one of the mass actions closing (locking) the thread?

This would seem to be useful - for instance, I could decide today to lock all threads older than 2010, etc.....and, if a few thread were an exception, I could manually unlock those.....

Only issue I found with this addon is that when you queue more than 1 page worth of threads to move, it only moves the first page.
Ie: queue 300 threads, moves 50 (or 100, dont recall exactly).

This seemed to be the 1 bug I found.

Yes, it only move your selected threads (as you only select threads on first page) in case you might want to review all of them. Move matched threads would be implement in the next release.

Yes, it only move your selected threads (as you only select threads on first page) in case you might want to review all of them. Move matched threads would be implement in the next release.

But I selected threads on pages 1,2,3,4 and it only seems to move threads from the page I am currently on.
How can we go about selecting multiple pages to move more than 50 threads?

But I selected threads on pages 1,2,3,4 and it only seems to move threads from the page I am currently on.
How can we go about selecting multiple pages to move more than 50 threads?
Currently it only supports delete current page so you cannot select threads in specified pages to delete.

Before I buy this I need to be sure this is something that really does what I need.

I have different users that only have spam. I need a way to select all their posts and HARD DELETE their post. Will this plugin allow me to do this?
XenForo shows you ALL their posts/topics but you get no checkboxes in order to select the posts & delete them. Kind of an importat feature.

Thank You

Before I buy this I need to be sure this is something that really does what I need.

I have different users that only have spam. I need a way to select all their posts and HARD DELETE their post. Will this plugin allow me to do this?
XenForo shows you ALL their posts/topics but you get no checkboxes in order to select the posts & delete them. Kind of an importat feature.

Thank You

You absolutely can search all posts/threads by specified users and able to delete/move them with a click.

Can this mass delete posts by guests?

For instance, you wanna delete all posts by guests even if you don't know their name.

They don't have a user id or it's null etc. So can we just choose to delete all null posts?

Can this mass delete posts by guests?

For instance, you wanna delete all posts by guests even if you don't know their name.

They don't have a user id or it's null etc. So can we just choose to delete all null posts?
Their IDs are 0 :D

FYI,
Clicking on the "Buy Now" button on this resources leads to a McAfee AV warning.

Attachments

• 006.webp
    006.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom