1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sonnb - Mass actions for Threads [Paid] 1.2.0

Allow bulk search, move and delete threads via AdminCP

1. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

sonnb submitted a new resource:

sonnb - Mass actions for Threads (version 1.0.0) - Allow bulk search, move and delete threads via AdminCP

Read more about this resource...

2. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Great idea, I would love to purchase it if it had an option to search for a specific user's post - threads.

3. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

Hi yavuz,

Thank for interesting on this. Since this is thread mass actions so it should be searched for the threads. An option with specific username is not hard to add, i would add it tomorrow (it's 1AM here now).

yavuz likes this.
  4. Dinh Thanh

Dinh Thanh Well-Known Member

Very interesting.
    Added to watched list.

5. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

sonnb updated sonnb - Mass actions for Threads with a new update entry:

Thread Mass Actions updated to 1.0.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Hi Sonnb, I finaly have installed the addon. There is one thing that is bothering me; The 'search in nodes' field would be much better if it were a selectable list like this:

[​IMG]

This way we can select more than one forum & node. Currently you can only select one node and its child nodes.

7. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

Absolutely I would "fix" this :). It should be included in the next version.

ArnyVee, yavuz and Shelley like this.
  8. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

sonnb updated sonnb - Mass actions for Threads with a new update entry:

sonnb - Mass Actions for Threads updated to version 1.1.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

yavuz likes this.
  9. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Son, I've noticed that one of my old threads from vB days was deleted after I used the mass-move addon. I'm fairly sure that it hasn't been deleted by any of my moderators or by me. I can't say for sure if this happened prior to installing the current version that I've have installed (1.0.1).

10. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Looking in deeper, the addon deleted most our old threads in a completely unreleated & unselected forum which mostly is beyond salvage. :mad:

11. Dinh Thanh

Dinh Thanh Well-Known Member

It's dangerous.
    He should fix it soon.

12. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Going back to 2010, it almost vaporized all th threads. I've tried to recover it from google cache as much as possible but the majority is still viped out.

13. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

14. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

Son, had my situation been adressed with the new version? Thanks.

15. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

This maybe related to addon conflicting and XF was (that times) not load our customized files (where we store the condition to match your search) due to other addons might extended our files also. In the new version I have changed code style to prevent conflicting between addons and it could be not happen but I would look on it anyway.

I recommend you to backup your db for any unexpected errors might occur.

Sorry for inconvenience.

yavuz likes this.
  16. ragtek

ragtek Guest

you hadn't made any backup after 2010?

17. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

I would've rolled a backup in if I could spot it earlier (like a week) Until then about a thousant threads were created and messages posted. Not to mention all the addons, upgrades made. It was a bad situation either way.

18. AzzidReign

AzzidReign Well-Known Member

Can I offer a 2 suggestions? For the mass actions, can you have "apply prefix"? And also to be able to search threads based on prefix so you can either move or delete?

snoopy5 likes this.
  19. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

I got this to work.
    search.results.all.posts.with.a.particular.prefix.jpg

Not sure you knew that .. or even if it helps you.
    :)
    I do like your idea.
    :)

20. sonnb

sonnb Well-Known Member

Thanks for your suggestion. I would try my best to arrange time to update it soon.

AzzidReign likes this.