[OzzModz] Social Share Sidebar

[OzzModz] Social Share Sidebar [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)

hemant_bhardwaj

hemant_bhardwaj submitted a new resource:

Social Share Sidebar by xenbros - this addon allow you to get share button in the left or right side of website

This addon makes it easy for your users to share pages.
Quickly and easily add social links to the side of your Xenforo site!

View attachment 186564

Feature
Automatic integration
The link code and style-sheet automatically append to the footer of your site’s theme.

2 Sides
Set your bar on the left or right side of the page.

HTML5 / CSS3
Works on all the newest browsers, properly tagged

General Display Options
Choose from general option to...​

Read more about this resource...

i just have added video instead of live demo.
Thanks.

Does the icons stay on the screen as the user scrolls up and down on a page? Can you disable the arrow to hide the icons? Also when a user clicks on the social icons does a link to the current page automatically get added to their social post?

Thanks.

Does the icons stay on the screen as the user scrolls up and down on a page? Can you disable the arrow to hide the icons? Also when a user clicks on the social icons does a link to the current page automatically get added to their social post?
yes it's position is fixed. so it's doesn't effect if user scroll it or not and about share it's work same as xenforo default share it's pick the current page then share it. like xenforo normal widget do.
and about disable the arrow i will add that in next update. thanks for the suggestion

Thanks for the message I will test and update asap
Could you also put up another video of how they look like in responsive mode (like 750 pixels in width and below to see if it covers up content and a way to slide them out from left/right if they do).

Thanks

Could you also put up another video of how they look like in responsive mode (like 750 pixels in width and below to see if it covers up content and a way to slide them out from left/right if they do).

Thanks

They looked awful and I had no response back about how to fix it so disabled the plugin since purchase.

Reactions: frm
They looked awful and I had no response back about how to fix it so disabled the plugin since purchase.
sorry to hear that but you didn't even ask for any support from me and i am not able to find any single conversation from you.

and about design it doesn't cover in any way in mobile. because it's get auto hide at certain width of 480px by default. but in next update i am adding option to change that value to what ever you want like 750 or any screen resolution.

it's show arrow only

Last edited:
Reactions: frm
This resource has been taken over by OzzModz. We will be working to get it up to snuff. The Process will be this, once I get the current files. Please be patient as we have 30+ new addons to deal with.

1. Rebrand and set up for sale on Snog's
  2. Fix any major bugs
  3. Fix minor bugs.
  4. Start investigating feature additions

If anyone has the files for the current version (and older versions) Please start a conversation with me and give me a copy, this will help the process faster while I wait for the files from Hemant.

Top Bottom