Social Groups for XenForo

Social Groups for XenForo [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
I'm currently using the unsupported [TH] Social Groups for XF1 addon so am looking for something similar in XF2. This seems to fit the bill but there is the normal issue with importing the existing data. Is this something that is or is likely to be available?

I'm currently using the unsupported [TH] Social Groups for XF1 addon so am looking for something similar in XF2. This seems to fit the bill but there is the normal issue with importing the existing data. Is this something that is or is likely to be available?
I'm not sure any importers will be done for the XF2 version or not. My experience with the XF1 version is that the cost of development never gets recouped with the sales of an importer.

But if one does get done, it would be after all of my other add-ons have been converted.

Snog updated Social Groups for XenForo 2.x with a new update entry:

Social Groups for XenForo 2.x Update 2.0.4

An update to the Social Groups system for XenForo 2.x has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Fix - Error when deleting a post in a discussion
  • Fix - Wrong last post info being shown after a discussion is deleted
  • Fix - Group member not being deleted when user is deleted from XenForo
  • Fix - Template modification problem with Osman's Innovative style
  • Add - Group member alerts when a new discussion is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to do the following with this addon:-

1. Create a calendar entry with a map location visible on google maps
2. A group member can join the calendar event to say they are attending ?
3. A list of attendees to the event is visible ?

Is it possible to do the following with this addon:-

1. Create a calendar entry with a map location visible on google maps
2. A group member can join the calendar event to say they are attending ?
3. A list of attendees to the event is visible ?
Sorry, no to all of them at this time.

Is it possible to give Super Administrator rights to see each grup (including private and hidden)?

Is it possible to give Super Administrator rights to see each grup (including private and hidden)?
Admins can already view all groups. If an admin can't see groups, then they need to have the "Manage social groups" permission set in the administrator's permissions.

But if it's Super Administrator it should have all rights enabled? I created test admin with that rights - he can create group but ha can't see & access private hidden groups when he move ownership to other user.

Last edited:
When I'm trying to delete user (which even is not a part of any social group) I'm getting following error. I'm using latest version 2.0.4

How to fix that?

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in src/addons/Snog/Groups/XF/Entity/User.php at line 34
XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/Snog/Groups/XF/Entity/User.php at line 34
Snog\Groups\XF\Entity\User->_postDelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1509
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/User.php at line 614
XF\Admin\Controller\User->actionDelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1880
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

When I'm trying to delete user (which even is not a part of any social group) I'm getting following error. I'm using latest version 2.0.4

How to fix that?

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in src/addons/Snog/Groups/XF/Entity/User.php at line 34
XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/Snog/Groups/XF/Entity/User.php at line 34
Snog\Groups\XF\Entity\User->_postDelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1509
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/User.php at line 614
XF\Admin\Controller\User->actionDelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1880
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
I can't duplicate this.

Could you try downloading the add-on again and just upload the files to your server.

Top Bottom