Sobre vBulletin 4 - vBulletin 4 Info! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuervo

Hola que tal amigos, ya vi el Video de:

"La mejor Moderación de temas", y de verdad que me sorprendió.

Y más aún, el sistema de AJAX tan avanzado que utilizan por todos lados :eek:

Personas que le han dado 9 ~ 10 años de vBulletin, la fama que tienen hasta ahora y ahora xenForo, sin duda, que ésta será la mejor batalla y no muchos votarán por vBulletin.

Quisiera tener ayuda de algunos de ustedes, ya que mi vBulletin fue hackeado, un vBulletin 4, me quitaron el "Numero de Licencia", (Costumber No) y nunca recordé haberla guardado, y me cambiaron el correo.

Pero tengo una base de datos completa de la página, tanto FTP, como la base de datos respaldada del Hosting y resulta que veo la web y tiene:

"El Install.php" y el "Upgrade.php", con el "Authetication.php", es decir, tiene la carpeta install.

Yo ya no quiero trabajar con vBulletin y no me importaría la licencia, solo quiero que alguien la coja o se la agarre pero que cambie el correo y borre el foro, ya que mi "Amigo de confianza" que yo creía buen compañero de trabajo, me robó la licencia.

Y conociendo a xenForo, no quiero una licencia vbulletin y mucho menos para empezarla a trabajar ahora ni comprar una nueva. Ahora quiero y estoy esperandoa xenForo para hacer la compra, me impresiona bastante y ando muy contento.

Por favor, quiero que me ayuden y alguien se gane la licencia, tengo toda una base de datos, tengo un paquete bajado con un "license member", no se que es eso y todo el FTP, con toda la carpeta "Install.php", solo quiero que me ayuden a destruir el foro vBulletin y esperar la compra para el xenForo. No me den el codigo, solo quiero saber que la licencia es suya, es todo.

Espero su respuesta, muchas gracias a todos. Excepcional éste sistema. ;)

ENGLISH:

Hello Friends such as I saw the Video:

"The best moderation issues," and it really surprised me.

And yet, the system of as advanced AJAX that use everywhere: eek:[/B]

People who have given 9 ~ 10 years vBulletin , the reputation of before and now xenForo no doubt that this will be the best battle and not many will vote for vBulletin.[/B][/B]

I would like to have help from some of you, because my [COLOR = rgb (255, 0, 255)] was hacked vBulletin [/COLOR], a vBulletin 4, I removed the " License No. "( Costumber No ) and never remembered having saved and changed my email.[/B][/B]

But I have a complete database on the page, both FTP, such as database hosting and it supported the website and I see you have:

" The install.php " and " upgrade.php ", with "Authetication.php ", ie has the folder install. [/B]

I no longer want to work with vBulletin and would not mind the license, I just want someone to take or change the grip but the mail and delete the forum, as my "trusted friends" who I thought was good co-worker, I stole the license.

And knowing xenForo Do not want a vbulletin license, much less to start working now or buy a new one. Now I want and I'm expecting you xenForo to make the purchase, and I'm quite impressed me very happy.[/B]

Please, I want to help me and someone wins the license, I have a whole database, I have a downloaded package with a "license member", which is not all that and FTP, with the entire folder "install.php "I just want to help me destroy the vBulletin forum and wait for the xenForo purchase. Do not give me the code, just want to know that the license is yours, is all.

I await your response, thank you very much everybody. Exceptional this system. ;)[/B]

Hi, and welcome to XenForo.

I'm sorry but this isn't the place to ask for the type of help you are looking for. It would be more appropriate for you to open a support ticket at vBulletin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom