1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sobre vBulletin 4 - vBulletin 4 Info! Help! Part 2

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Cuervo, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cuervo

Cuervo New Member

But whatever you ask for a vbulletin support ticket, if I changed both the key account vbulletin.com / forum and vbulletin.org

And I will not recover and the forum, vbulletin me is tedious, I just wish that some of you who have high knowledge on this, he removed the license or not, we will delete the forum, and sell the license or do what want. I just want to attempting installation of the forum, since all I did, I did, everything is there, it was me. I do not want to stay with my job.

Thank you very much :(

2. Mark.B

Mark.B Well-Known Member

No idea what you're trying to say, but just in case, please be aware that XenForo is not a "moan about vB" site.

3. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

Cuervo, aqui absolutamente nadie te puede ayudar con nada que tenga que ver con vBulletin 4. Nadie de aqui tiene acceso a su sistema ni informacion de como recuperar tus cosas. Te recomiendo que envies un e-mail a Internet Brands en vBulletin.com y ahi soluciones tu tema, aca es XenForo, no tiene absolutamente nada relacionado con vB4.

Saludos

Edit: Just letting him know that there is nothing we can help him here at XenForo, he just has to contact via e-mail to recover his login information from vB.

4. Cuervo

Cuervo New Member

Mmmm Ok. Bueno, muchas gracias por tus aclaraciones. Ya veré quien podra ayudarme para poder desinstalar el foro, con el Bug del install que tienen.

Saludos! Gracias.

5. Been Told

Been Told Well-Known Member

6. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Question is resolved now with the help of Lucas. Thank you! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.