Screenshot_16.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_17.webp
    Screenshot_17.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 20
  • XenForo.webp
    XenForo.webp
    42 KB · Views: 23
Great looking theme! Really liking what you are doing with all your themes and your attention to details. Great work!(y)

Two small things that I have noticed on your demo. When you hover on the "contact us" "help" etc. they disappear.

1.webp

Also when posting a photo or video the close is still using the default close icon. But your member card has your new one. May want that to match your new one.

2.webp
3.webp

Sooo i was looking at this theme because i really like it. I would like for the colors to be black, gray, and while instead of the orange. Plus as i was looking at the joker background, i was not able to see the entire joker image, like it is shown in the screen shot and video. Thought that was weird!

Sooo i was looking at this theme because i really like it. I would like for the colors to be black, gray, and while instead of the orange.
You can always change the color orange by your choice (with css), it is fairly easy ;)

We offer when purchasing an option to customize the style if you like:
Screenshot_1.webp

Plus as i was looking at the joker background, i was not able to see the entire joker image, like it is shown in the screen shot and video. Thought that was weird!
It depends on the width of the Forum and the resolution of your screen.

Allan updated Smoothy with 6 colors now ! - ThemesCorp.com with a new update entry:

Smoothy with 6 colors now ! - 1.4.7.3

Smoothy with 6 colors now!

View attachment 108931

You can change the color quickly with 4 new color palettes:
screenshot_2-png.1014

DEMO:

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just browse your demo site and it's lag for me.
Chromium
Ubuntu 15.04 64 bit
On Acer V5-552G

Google chrome:
Chrome.webp

Opera:
opera.webp

Firefox:
firefox.webp

All browsers latest versions. I'm from Ukraine. I suppose your admin banned CIS IP-adresses. :D

Top Bottom