Slider responsive - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

I use Xenporta Pro 2 as a portal/home page, can I display this on Xenporta 2? Link is in my signature if you want to see the home page.

Does this only work on the homepage? I'd love to see a slider that worked for all pages, if selected for that.

I purchased the 2.0 version -
Uploaded the contents of the 'upload' folder
Styles > Import (browse to addon-tc_slider_responsive) local PC

I get an error that says 'please upload a valid XML file. I can not figure out what I am doing wrong.

Thanks
Donnie

I thought I would add more info here. I am running Xenforo 2.0.1 and I have never purchased this program before until now. After reading more, i am thinking that I am missing more content from the folders.
this is the list of contents (I did not list all the folders to the end of path) I am wondering if I am supposed to have more folders inside the upload folder. I really would like to get this up and running if possible. Import still says XML is invalid.
thanks
Donnie

[ThemesCorp] Slider Responsive 2.0.0
>upload
_ js
___themescorp
______slider
__________css
__________images
__________scripts

_ library
___ ThemesCorp
________slider

> addon-tc_slider_responsive.xml

Oh wait, you're on XF2, my advice above is for 1.5, not sure if XF2 is the same. And this add-on is for 1.5?

I realize that and thank you. I agree, it should be listed as an add-on (my bad) I went to add-ons and there is no tab or button to say (import or add) any add on. The only add-on I have is the Media Add-on and it is already installed. I downloaded the Slider Responsive 2.0.0 version - I noticed that it did not have the install first folders or something similar.
Just my humble opinion - it seems as if there are still some folders, files, or data that is missing from my download.

I realize that and thank you. I agree, it should be listed as an add-on (my bad) I went to add-ons and there is no tab or button to say (import or add) any add on. The only add-on I have is the Media Add-on and it is already installed. I downloaded the Slider Responsive 2.0.0 version - I noticed that it did not have the install first folders or something similar.
Just my humble opinion - it seems as if there are still some folders, files, or data that is missing from my download.

This addon is for XF1 it will not work on XF2.

Top Bottom