Simplicity Pro (+ 4 Theme Presets) [Deleted]

Nulumia

whitesky submitted a new resource:

Simplicity Pro - A powerful clean style with great features and 5 presets!

View attachment 160970

Simplicity Responsive Xenforo Style
Simplicity is a, well -- simple! -- and beautiful style for anyone looking for a minimal forum appearance. Though easy on the eye and fast loading, Simplicity Pro also comes packed with amazing features and customization options, giving you the tools to create any look you wish.

Powerful Features
While simple at first glance, Simplicity Pro comes bundled with amazing features - including...

Read more about this resource...

whitesky updated Simplicity Pro with a new update entry:

Theme Release, NulumiaBase Framework Update

NulumiaBase Changes
New Features
  • Added new Video Background mode (available via [Nulumia] Background Settings)
    • Automatically disabled on mobile, to save bandwidth
    • Uses Custom Background image as fallback when players are disabled
  • Added new Theme Version & NulumiaBase Framework Version entries (available via...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Breadcrumb icon and Thread avatar fixes

November 17th, 2017 | Theme Version 1.0.1

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xenforo/misc/style?style_id=49

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This is a small update that adds a few fixes and improvements - breadcrumb icon fixes, auto center footer row content, and control the size of thread poster...

I think that I'll give my 5th try to find a theme to meet my requirements.
Can I ask something about the slider?
1.- Is there any way to be full width below the breadcrumb
2.- In which pages it appears? eg can I also have in Resources homepage?

And something else, just to confirm that I understood it well. I can set it so to have 2 nodes (forums) per row. I'm asking it as I bought a theme that it supported 2 per row but categories and not forums.

Thank you
Chris

Hi there Chris, happy to answer your questions.

1. The slider can be set to full width below the navigation, or regular width above the forum & breadcrumb. I've attached a screenshot here of the full-width slider.

simplicity-full-width-slider.webp

2. Right now it only appears on the Forum home, specifically 'forum_list' template. I will be adding more options to set further pages by the user, but for now there's supplied a 1-line template insert, which you can place anywhere in a template to show the slider.

3. For Side by Side nodes, yes this currently shows dual-column nodes within categories, not dual column categories (I can add this later though!).
Just switched the Simplicity - Office demo to show Dual Nodes:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xenforo/misc/style?style_id=54

This also works only on the 'forum_list' template (your main forum page). If there's an odd number of nodes in a category, the last node will automatically stretch to full width. You can also add spacing in px between the nodes, or enter 0 to have them automatically collapse (will also remove rounded corners too, if there are any ;) )

Lastly regarding the slider, would just like to mention again it's a very light slider without any fancy features -- it won't automatically pull latest content etc, as it's done simply via templates and isn't a plugin. However it is there as a free bonus for anyone that doesn't have a commercial slider plugin :-).

Happy to answer any other questions,
-Robert I.

Attachments

• simplicity-normal-width-slider.webp
    simplicity-normal-width-slider.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 6
  • simplicity-side-by-side-nodes.webp
    simplicity-side-by-side-nodes.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 4
Lastly regarding the slider, would just like to mention again it's a very light slider without any fancy features -- it won't automatically pull latest content etc, as it's done simply via templates and isn't a plugin. However it is there as a free bonus for anyone that doesn't have a commercial slider plugin :).

Happy to answer any other questions,
-Robert I.

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your professional reply. Have years to read a so detailed reply. Really appreciated.

As for the slider, don't need (and don't expect from a template to have) a professional one that usually costs around $20. To set a series of photos, with a title and short description is more than enough for me. Having the ability to add a link should be the best but I can live without it.

Once again thank you. I'll buy it today, you deserve it.

Chris

EDITED: FYI the link Buy Now here is wrong. Has twice "www". https://www.www.nulumia.com/shop/xenforo-styles/simplicity-pro

Last edited:
No problem and happy to help! The slider does also accept links so hopefully will suit all your needs.

These themes are always under constant improvement and updates, so feel free to post any suggestions if you may, as I love incorporating feedback into new features. The XF2 version is also in the works and will come as a free upgrade after purchase.

Thanks also for pointing out that link! :oops: *fixing*

1.- I've disabled Social icons and News ticker from the top. But the top bar is still there. How I can remove it as I don't plan to use it.
2.- Same with the footer. As I don't have anything to place there, I've disabled footer layout. The problem is that the pink bar is still there. Normal as it has some content. How I can make it transparent?

I've just checked and the top bar did disappear on my end when disabling the ticker and social icons, could you confirm you unchecked "Display Social Links in top left header" in the [Nulumia] Header Settings group?

It should automatically disappear when both of these are turned off. The sticky moderation bar will remain however, not sure if that's what you may be seeing as it's also a wide blue bar. You can turn Sticky Mod Bar off also in the Header Settings group so it won't scroll with the page. Regular users obviously would not see this bar at all.

simplicity-header-no-top-bar.webp

As for the footer, even if you disable the Footer Column layout, the wide blue background will remain as this was basically part of the theme's design. You can change this entirely with just a few Style Property tweaks (dark text on plain empty background):
  1. [Nulumia] Footer Settings -> uncheck Use Footer Column Layout & uncheck Display Social Links after footer legal area
  2. Footer property group -> Footer Wrapper -> Clear the background color, change font color to something dark (@contentText or @nlLinkColor)
  3. Footer property group -> A few other properties such as Legal, Copyright, Links, etc would all need their colors changed from @primaryLight to a darker color as well
Let me know if this helps,

Let me know if this helps,

All done, thank you.
1.- For the Header bar I was missing "Display Social Links in top left header" in the [Nulumia] Header Settings group. Thought that by emptying the values of Social data they'll be disabled.
2.- For footer it got me sometime to realize that is on xF Footer and not [Nulumia] Footer Settings. I let colors as is as my background image is dark, I just gave font a bold weight to be more visible.

By far the best theme. Even if I had to pay another 5 themes before, finally I found one meeting all my requirements.

How I can change the delay between slides? Most probably this will be a setting in plugin's setting but which template do I need to modify?

How I can change the delay between slides? Most probably this will be a setting in plugin's setting but which template do I need to modify?
That's awesome to hear the theme is working out great for you!

Admittedly, I had forgotten the slide delay feature hadn't been implemented yet.. this is currently at 5 1/2 seconds. I will add this in asap for the next build.

The Xenforo 2 edition should be completed within 2-3 weeks, it runs on a new improved version of my framework specifically reworked for XF2, so there's still a few things to test.

(Apologies for the delay on this response.)

Just leaving a preview of some of the new features in the upcoming NulumiaBase Framework 1.7.7, which is rolling out to all themes:

Custom Background Nodes
Add custom background images or colors per forum node with a simple CSS sheet. Includes optional overlay effects and mouseover animations. Works both in regular and Side by Side Node layouts.

New Responsive Slider Options
The slider now has greater support for scaling slide images. You can choose from auto-scaling (crop) to Letterbox mode when the slider is stretched outside of the slide image dimensions. (thanks to @Nirjonadda )

Specify Slider Locations
You can now check which locations to show the slider, currently including:
  • Forum List
  • Discussion List
  • Resource List
  • Custom Page Node Templates
  • [XFA] Blog Index
  • Specify Slider Locations
On pages with sidebars, you can also specify whether to place the slider below the navigation or next to the sidebar. (thanks to @paradoxG(r)eek )

Popup Login Box
You can now enable using a popup modal login form, instead of the slide-down top login panel. Also includes an optional image login banner at the head of the form, and options to hide form title and labels for a cleaner appearance.

Logo Icon Slider
A common feature on many Wordpress sites, you can now add a Logo Slider on various pages and locations, to display an icon carousel for sponsored/featured partners, sites, or links
Smooth Scrolling Parallax Footer Banner
There's now an option to make the parallax footer Top Row background use a slow scrolling effect. This is a common web trend today and causes the background image to slowly scroll compared to the overall page, instead of appear fixed

Improved Footer Column Layout
The footer block system now has much improved and streamlined code which will improve scaling and appearance across various screen sizes

I'm hoping to get the first several themes launched within a few days with these features!

Just leaving a preview of some of the new features in the upcoming NulumiaBase Framework 1.7.7, which is rolling out to all themes:

If I understood well, you'll release an update with these fantastic features (especially node's background) for xF ver. 1.x or for xF2? Is there any ETA? Unfortunately, seems that I must start my site with xF1x as many addons that I want are not ready for xF2.

If I understood well, you'll release an update with these fantastic features (especially node's background) for xF ver. 1.x or for xF2? Is there any ETA? Unfortunately, seems that I must start my site with xF1x as many addons that I want are not ready for xF2.
They are all being released within the next few days for XF1. Most of these features were introduced from my latest Modern Gamer template, and as all my themes are done under the same framework, each new theme benefits its changes into the others. It usually just takes a few days to "fine-tune" these additions into other adjacent styles.

After this update, work is mostly going to focus on completing the XF2 styles. I'm aiming to ramp down adding XF1 theme features around the 1.8 version of my framework, as it is currently 1.7.7. I will still continue to support the XF1 styles with improvements and bugfixes, where new feature development will continue at 2.0+.

NulumiaBase 1.7.7 Upgrade, Custom Node Backgrounds, Logo Icon Slider

December 17th, 2017 | Theme Version 1.0.2

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
https://demo.nulumia.com/xenforo/misc/style?style_id=49

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

Overview

This is the first rollout of the new features introduced by NulumiaBase version 1.7.7, including Custom Node Backgrounds, Popup Login Form, and Logo Icon...

Any news for the xF2 version Robert? ;) Finally I decided to wait some days to be done that start with xF1 and upgrade to xF2 by the end of the year.

Happy Holidays
Chris

Top Bottom