Simplicity [Deleted]

Another minor bug. Thanks!

It is caused by code that adds wrapper to forms that don't have wrappers. That block supposed to be a login form, but XenForo removes it in JS after my code wraps it, leaving blank wrapper behind.

Open style.js, find
Code:
    $('.pageContent > .xenForm, .pageContent > .xengalleryContainer > .insideContainer > .xenForm, .pageContent > .errorOverlay').wrap('<div class="primaryContent" />');
replace with
Code:
    $('.pageContent > .xenForm, .pageContent > .xengalleryContainer > .insideContainer > .xenForm, .pageContent > .errorOverlay').not('#login').wrap('<div class="primaryContent" />');

Thanks for noticing. Fixed it :)

Unfortunately fix is a bit complex, so it would be included in next style update

I just make a list of the problems that I have seen. Some of the problems belong to "Graphite".
Thank you for the correction.
I hope you got a good feedback. (y)

Arty updated Simplicity with a new update entry:

XenForo 1.4.4 update, few new features

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.4.4 and XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.2

Also style has several new features:
  • Better sub-forums list (when sub-forums popup is disabled), additional option to display sub-forums outside of parent node container.
  • Horizontal post layout (similar to vBulletin)
  • Better support for xenPorta 2
  • Last post in nodes list is shown on mobile devices
  • Many other bug fixes and improvements
How to update from previous version: import new xml...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Support for Showcase, bug fixes

Changes since previous version:
  • Full support for latest version of Showcase add-on
  • Option to display main sidebar on left side
  • Style properties have been re-organized. They are now listed in sub-groups of existing style groups, making it easy to find properties for specific feature. Many new style properties have been added.
  • Font Awesome has been updated for version 4.3.0. It has also been removed from zip file, styles use external CDN instead.
  • Responsive navigation has...

New header, new navigation, new breadcrumbs, better RTL support and many other imporivements

Changes:
  • Style supports alternative navigation feature:
    altnav-simplicity.png
  • New feature: alternative header layout. Style has second header layout that uses different color scheme. Tutorial is available.
    Screenshot: default,...

Support for latest Showcase, widgets, branding free changes, pricing changes

Changes from previous version:
  • Fixes for media gallery's recent media block in sidebar
  • Support for latest version of Showcase add-on
  • Fixes for Stock Trader add-on layout
  • Widgets in footer. Widgets are fully responsive, grid system used by widgets is based on Foundation's grid. You can read about it here: http://foundation.zurb.com/grid.html
    footer_links.png

(screenshot above is from different style based on same...

Glyphs in sidebar, glyphs in account menu, glyphs in post buttons

Changes:
  • Better support for post ratings add-on.
  • Fixed issue when background color of post editor was too close to background color of area outside of it, making post editor hard to see.
  • Glyphs on sidebar section titles (enabled by default, you can disable it in style properties -> sidebar)
    sidebar_glyphs.png
  • Glyphs in account dropdown (enabled by default, you can disable it in style properties -> header and navigation)...

Bug fixes, support for latest CTA Featured Threads and XenPorta 2

Changes from previous version:
  • New tabbed navigation. See this post.
  • Fixed issue causing templates from third party add-ons being shown as outdated when they aren't outdated (first step of fixing, if anyone will still have issues I'll apply stricter fix for next update).
  • Support for latest versions of XenPorta 2 and CTA Featured Threads add-ons.
  • JavaScript has been split into smaller files and minified. See this post....

Arty, having some issues with this theme (only) and the Live Update add-on that shows the alerts in the tabs.

It's doubling the number for whatever reason. Doesn't do it with Rogue, or the default style, only with yours. Any ideas?

-- Also getting double alerts on everything.

Last edited:
@Sheldon tested that add-on, alerts show up correctly. I've also checked that add-on's code, don't see anything that could be causing double alerts. It doesn't even touch html code. Maybe its some other add-on?

@Sheldon tested that add-on, alerts show up correctly. I've also checked that add-on's code, don't see anything that could be causing double alerts. It doesn't even touch html code. Maybe its some other add-on?

I thought that too, but it doesn't happen on any other theme.

Top Bottom