1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simplicity [Paid] 1.4.4

Simple and Clean Style

1. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

DEZero submitted a new resource:

Simplicity - Simple and Clean Style

Read more about this resource...

2. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

For those wondering what it may look like if you decide to change this to a grey instead of a purple/pink here is an example:

Attached Files:

3. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

4. Geekstra

Geekstra Member

I was looking for a style for a forum I am opening soon and this is beautiful. Purchased already and when it is implemented I will be able to link back. :)

5. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

If you need any help with the style feel free to drop me a private message. Thank you for the purchase :)

6. Neal

Neal Well-Known Member

Love this style. Very nice and purchased :)

DEZero likes this.
  7. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

For those wondering if the postbit can be change to have the user name and banners, etc. all you have to do is
    go to:
    style properties -> Message Layout -> user text block, in the Miscellaneous box delete the text.

do the same for Extra user info.

8. nando99

nando99 Member

how easy is it to change the color scheme?

9. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

The majority is controlled via the color palettes, except for the gradients in the categories those are images, but it is fairly simple, I am always happy to help if you need it.

10. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

11. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Demo added.

12. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

13. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Where ?

14. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

Refresh the overview page

15. DE Vexel

DE Vexel Member

I will be working on a design for Simplicity V2 soon as this is probably my favorite of the ones we have, so keep a look out for that :D

DEZero likes this.
  16. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

17. DEZero

DEZero Well-Known Member

EvokePixel.com will be down for a few days, server is being worked on. If you would like to make a purchase or need a download, please contact me here or via private message.

18. I wish to purchase your theme!

19. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

@DEZero hasn't been on here since July 5th two days after he mentioned his site would be down for a few days for maintenance. It's been over a month. Might want to look into a new theme @thegamingphoenixsite .