Simplicity Lite (Free) [Deleted]

Nulumia

Nulumia submitted a new resource:

Simplicity Lite (Free) - A crisp, beautiful free light style. Features full width mode, addon support, and easy color change

simplicity-lite-free-xenforo-2-theme-responsive-clean-light-style-preview.jpg

Simplicity Lite is a crisp, beautiful light style for Xenforo 2 forum. Simplicity features an elegant, soft color palette with...

Read more about this resource...

@steventmcevoy Greetings,
The theme runs on the same Color Palette options you're familiar with in other themes. To change overall color, you only need to change one primary and secondary palette color, and all other colors will adjust themselves based off these :)

You could manually set all the hues, such as paletteColor1-6, but it's not necessary.

Nulumia updated Simplicity Lite (Free) with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2.1.8, Bugfixes, UI Improvements

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/shop/my-downloads/

Upgrading From Last Previous Version:
  • XML import only
Overview

This is a significant update spanning several Xenforo versions worth of changes, bugfixes & feature improvements. Highlights include the new Collapsible Forum Categories and Discussion Grid - giving forum visitors greater UI experience. The featured and logo icon...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: eL_
Hello there,
Thank you for this theme. I'm testing your free style to get an idea of how your themes work. I'm having some trouble getting some functionality to work and some of your properties are not in English (ungrouped properties so far) so I have no idea what they do.

Hey there, thanks for trying out the theme :)

Since this is a free style, it has only a very small fraction of the functionality of my paid themes, and runs on a down-scaled framework.

As per the properties, there shouldn't be any that aren't in English - unless they're overrides for third-party addons - which is currently around 120 addons tested or with built-in style support.

Feel free to send me any examples.

How do I display the above node widgets horizontally in your free style the same as my main forum? See attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1069).webp
    Screenshot (1069).webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot (1068).webp
    Screenshot (1068).webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 8
Hello there,

1. On the node list... show node stats is only working using default.. under description and floating block do not seem to work.
2. Re: showing thread count does not seem to work. I am also using Mr. Jinks show stats and also view counter. Do I need to disable Mr. Jinx add on?
3. Despite being checked, hover node style doesn't seem to be working.

It's probably something I'm doing wrong no doubt. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot (1072).webp
    Screenshot (1072).webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot (1073).webp
    Screenshot (1073).webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 8
How do I display the above node widgets horizontally in your free style the same as my main forum? See attached.
This looks like a CSS/Less issue to me. Perhaps the styling for this section was added to the extra.less template in your other style?

Hello there,

1. On the node list... show node stats is only working using default.. under description and floating block do not seem to work.
2. Re: showing thread count does not seem to work. I am also using Mr. Jinks show stats and also view counter. Do I need to disable Mr. Jinx add on?
3. Despite being checked, hover node style doesn't seem to be working.

It's probably something I'm doing wrong no doubt. :)

1. Will check this for you
2. I believe Mr. Jinks addons should be supported but I'll also investigate this one
3. Strange, I just checked and indeed the hover color change isn't occurring. I'll issue a patch for this and any of the above items.

This looks like a CSS/Less issue to me. Perhaps the styling for this section was added to the extra.less template in your other style?

Howdy,
No additional CSS was added to create the horizontal look. It is horizontal is xenforo default and all my other styles too.

:)

Nulumia updated Simplicity Lite (Free) with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2.2.9 | Editor fixes | One-click archive import | SEO & Index Tools compatibility

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/shop/my-downloads/

Overview

This update brings compatibility with the latest Xenforo 2.2.9 and moves all Nulumia themes to use the One-Click Archive import format. From now on, you can download style packages as a single zip file and import directly in your Xenforo backend. This means you will no longer have to manually upload files via FTP, nor import XML files...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is the author still active? I bought a theme on their website, and I want to renew the subscription but nobody answers. Maybe they don't work anymore?!?

Is the author still active? I bought a theme on their website, and I want to renew the subscription but nobody answers. Maybe they don't work anymore?!?
I could be wrong, as I do not know the whole situation or agreement, but Nulumia is transitioning to work under @Ozzy47 and renewals and the like will be done through him going forward.

There's a lot that is being worked on to get some of the larger add-ons back under control, so that is going to be creating issues with communication.

Top Bottom