Silvertails Tenor Gif integration [Deleted]

Dannymh

Dannymh submitted a new resource:

Silvertails Tenor Gif integration - Tenor Gif keyboard for Xenforo

Tenor Gif keyboard for your xenforo 2 forum. Allows users to search inline for gifs to say what they want quickly and easily within any where on the forum that the editor is visible.

The addon is highly configurable, with the ability to set sizes, default keywords or jump straight into the trending gifs being used on Tenor.

View attachment 161782 View attachment 161781 View attachment 161780 View attachment 161779 View attachment 161778 View attachment 161777

Read more about this resource...

Are license owners from XF1 getting this for free? No problem paying again, just curious.

Are license owners from XF1 getting this for free? No problem paying again, just curious.
I hadn’t made a tenor gif integration forXF1

Though I assume you meant the GIPHY integration.
I haven’t decided about release for previous purchases of xf1 GIPHY addon.

Leaning towards just providing it but the license is changing.

Give me until tomorrow and I’ll be in touch.

Dan

Wait I just had a look at your site, it appears you are using Xenforo 1.5
The tenor addon is for XF2 and wont work with XF1

I do have a giphy addon for XF1 instead

I’m using XF2 and I did buy your XF1 version back when I was on XF1 ;)

Last edited:
Have all files been uploaded because everything seems to be in place but the bbcode is not triggering the call back. Just double check the files are all in place

ha.. enjoy my $20.. lol
paid by paypal with the wrong email, so I didnt get the direct link to download
paid by paypal with the correct email, got the link.. install.. WOOPS.. i'm on version 1.x :(
was really excited about this too.. and no, i'm not going to upgrade.. too much work lol

ha.. enjoy my $20.. lol
paid by paypal with the wrong email, so I didnt get the direct link to download
paid by paypal with the correct email, got the link.. install.. WOOPS.. i'm on version 1.x :(
was really excited about this too.. and no, i'm not going to upgrade.. too much work lol

I will refund your money mate, all good.

Top Bottom