Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc)

Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc) [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($55.00)
Hi!

Amazing addon!! I have installed it for testing with some users at my board and it is impressive. Only i have found one thing to improve for future versions (if you can): Could you include these words in phrases and not hard-coded in templates?

review_plantilla.webp

I have a Downloads Manager Add-on that will be released soon. DLM has most everything this has, but its built specifically to be a downloads manager vs showcasing Items. 8thos has been trying his hardest to get me to combine the two, but I won't be doing that. SC and DLM will remain separate addons.
Can't wait! We want to build a projects showcase+downloads.

One question and one suggestion

If there is an alert about a new item in the showcase, is there any way to access directly to the "New Items" tab when clicking in the navbar link instead going to the showcase home page?

If I create some custom fields for an item and the users don't fill it correctly one of them (bad format or required field missing) , could you implement a way to point to the missing field or the incorrect one instead of showing a general error message?

Thanks in advance

Another issue (sorry for my insistence)

If you click RATE & REVIEW link in a item, you will be prompted to fill a popup box with PROS AND CONS. If you write a LOOOOOOOOOONG PRO, CON or SUMMARY the submit button will disappear and cannot submit it. Also, you cannot move that box for showing the Cancel or submit button. The only way to do it is writing a shorter version.

My question is: Is there any way to limit the number of chars a users can write there to avoid this problem?

submit long review.webp

One question and one suggestion

If there is an alert about a new item in the showcase, is there any way to access directly to the "New Items" tab when clicking in the navbar link instead going to the showcase home page?

If I create some custom fields for an item and the users don't fill it correctly one of them (bad format or required field missing) , could you implement a way to point to the missing field or the incorrect one instead of showing a general error message?

Thanks in advance

Another issue (sorry for my insistence)

If you click RATE & REVIEW link in a item, you will be prompted to fill a popup box with PROS AND CONS. If you write a LOOOOOOOOOONG PRO, CON or SUMMARY the submit button will disappear and cannot submit it. Also, you cannot move that box for showing the Cancel or submit button. The only way to do it is writing a shorter version.

My question is: Is there any way to limit the number of chars a users can write there to avoid this problem?

@klyde I need you post bugs and suggestions at the support forum so they can be properly prefixed and tracked.

Just a quick note on the Review Overlay issue, no need to report it as this has been fixed (http://addons.nfljunkies.com/threads/scroll-issue-on-review-overlay-with-lots-of-text.1152/).

As for the last question, there are options to set the amount of characters for the Pros/Cons and Summary already built in (Options >> Showcase >> Item Page >> Max Review Summary Length ... Max Pros/Cons Length)

@klyde I need you post bugs and suggestions at the support forum so they can be properly prefixed and tracked.

Just a quick note on the Review Overlay issue, no need to report it as this has been fixed (http://addons.nfljunkies.com/threads/scroll-issue-on-review-overlay-with-lots-of-text.1152/).

As for the last question, there are options to set the amount of characters for the Pros/Cons and Summary already built in (Options >> Showcase >> Item Page >> Max Review Summary Length ... Max Pros/Cons Length)

Sorry.

Hi, Did anyone face problem like me. i registered on his forum and contacted his inbox with xenforo infomation, but i have been waiting a week still not get valid account on his forum

Thanks

Hello @Bob,
Is it possible to add watermark option to Showcase gallery or have a possibility to work with Watermark add-on?
Thanks.

Hello @Bob,
Is it possible to add watermark option to Showcase gallery or have a possibility to work with Watermark add-on?
Thanks.

Pretty sure this has already been suggested. You can look through the Suggestions (http://addons.nfljunkies.com/forums/showcase-suggestions.37/) & Implemented Suggestions (http://addons.nfljunkies.com/forums/showcase-implemented-suggestions.40/) forums. Feel free to BUMP an existing suggestion for it (regardless what the prefix says) or start a new thread if you can't find one that matches your needs.

Hi Bob,

Thinking about purchasing but I have a quick question - I'd like members to be able to tag showcases in XFMG photos and for those photos to show up in the gallery tab of a showcase.

I don't expect this to be possible through UI configuration but coding wise would this be a big job?

Top Bottom