Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc)

Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc) [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($55.00)
I have added some sub-categories and edited items to move them into the sub-category and marking the parent category as not able to add items (all done about 12 hrs ago). As per below, the statistics don' t seem to be correct now though ... The total number of items should be more, and the parent category total isn't the sum of items in its sub-categories.

ShowcaseStats.webp

Does this have "Watch a Thread" functionality?

I got thinking. Bob recently added an option and support for bookmarking items. But you will need to purchase the bookmarking add-on to take advantage of this. Is that something that may accommodate your needs?

I am looking for "Watch Item", much like "Watch Resource" in Resource Manager

Showcase has more features than Resource Manager (e.g. using a Product Image instead of Author Avatar, multiple tabs for different content), hence I am very keen to purchase, waiting for bob top approve my account

Other features I am looking for includes the support of microformat e.g. schema.org, which is essential for SEO reasons

I am looking for "Watch Item", much like "Watch Resource" in Resource Manager

Showcase has more features than Resource Manager (e.g. using a Product Image instead of Author Avatar, multiple tabs for different content), hence I am very keen to purchase, waiting for bob top approve my account

Other features I am looking for includes the support of microformat e.g. schema.org, which is essential for SEO reasons

Ah I see.

Bob won't take long in processing your order. BTW it's probably a good idea to post any feature suggestions at his forum (you'll be asked to do this) as it will allow him to keep track of all incoming suggestions for him and weigh up whether it'll be included for the future.

I am quite sure DP is using a custom add-on that he built. That to me is def not showcase.
In case there is any confusion, the ONLY add-ons we have installed on our site are ones we built in-house and the XenForo Enhanced Search. No clue what showcase is, but we aren't using it.

In case there is any confusion, the ONLY add-ons we have installed on our site are ones we built in-house and the XenForo Enhanced Search. No clue what showcase is, but we aren't using it.

I think that is what I said. Showcase is an add on built by bobster that some member in this thread thought you were using.

No confusion on my part. I assumed all your addons were in-house developed.

Reactions: Bob
How do I get the Showcase to show up within the forum list like you have in the file I attached? I tried to create new link forum and it shows up in the forum section but it doesnt show all the stats like attached.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 11.05.57 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-04-01 at 11.05.57 AM.webp
    6 KB · Views: 12
How do I get the Showcase to show up within the forum list like you have in the file I attached? I tried to create new link forum and it shows up in the forum section but it doesnt show all the stats like attached.
in the ACP --> Showcase Options --> Enable Node List Module

in the ACP --> Showcase Options --> Enable Node List Module
Thanks! I wonder if that would be the best route to go or to actually create forums of each section and link them.....I already have way too many forum sections as is tho imo.

Thanks! I wonder if that would be the best route to go or to actually create forums of each section and link them.....I already have way too many forum sections as is tho imo.

Personal choice really. The one that Matt pointed you to can be customized to look however you want it to look. It can also be extended to add more functionality to it if you want to as well. Draw back is that its NOT a Node and therefor can only be placed above or below the nodes list.

Top Bottom