Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc)

Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc) [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($55.00)
This is great news and I am willing to help fund these projects to move a little faster! I need them pretty quickly. I am running AMS and Showcase currently. @Bob if I can help financially please let me know!!

When this addon is available for Xenforo 2?

This has been asked and answered here, https://xenaddons.com/threads/xenforo-2-0-information.2517/
When will XF2 versions be available?

You should know by now that I can't answer that question. I can tell you tho that these LARGE SCALE addons take A LOT of time to develop and test. I also have A LOT of them to develop, so they all won't come out at the same time!

As for Beta testing, those with Premium and Early Adopter license will have access to Beta versions.

ANNOUNCEMENTS will be posted and EMAILS will be sent out when there is something to announce for a particular addon.

Is this add-on being used on theadminzone.com? They're using for showcase, reviews and articles modules?
Yes, Showcase is being used on that site, however, their articles is another addon of mine called AMS (Article Management System) and the Reviews is another addon of mine called RMS (Review Management System) (NOTE: RMS is a private addon).

Wanted to buy these addons from you for XF2.
What is a private addon? is it extended from Showcase "Item Management System" (Reviews, Guides, Garage etc) addon?
As I am seeing word "Reviews" in the name of this addon.

Wanted to buy these addons from you for XF2.
I've not released XF2 versions of any of my addons yet. You can watch this thread tho as I will post in here when the XF2 version of Showcase is available.

What is a private addon?
One that is not available for purchase via the public facing store at my support site (if you can't see it in the store, its private).

Notice how each of them have their own custom fields and, own tabs etc. (My player profile stats and fixtures tabs is a custom addon bolted ontop of showcase so ignore those tabs).

Looks great! Love how you fully utilized everything. I'm curious -- how did you bolt on those sort of tabs? I also want to do some extra data like you did in those instances.

Thanks.
Ray

Looks great! Love how you fully utilized everything. I'm curious -- how did you bolt on those sort of tabs? I also want to do some extra data like you did in those instances.

Thanks.
Ray
Cheers. Those extra tabs are showing data via custom addons. The extra tabs are created via template modification system on the showcase templates.

I've been waiting for the XF2 version ... come and check this thread every week. The showcase add-on is extremely important to our forum. Hope he will release it very soon :love:

Top Bottom