Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc)

Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc) [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($55.00)
If you see the mass of possibilities then it is extremely cheap. $600 would be more reasonable.

This addon is not a priority for my forum at the moment, also could not found this addon on bob website, seems there to be more expensive.

I'm looking for a way to schedule content being released in the showcase sections of my site. Is this somehow built in, or possible in future/custom development? Thank you, I love what this addon has added to my site so far :D

I'm looking for a way to schedule content being released in the showcase sections of my site. Is this somehow built in, or possible in future/custom development? Thank you, I love what this addon has added to my site so far :D
I don't have Delayed publishing in the plans, however, its in the plans for a couple other addons of mine, so if you post a suggestion at XenAddons.com in the Showcase Suggestions Forum, it could be implemented at the same time as I implemented it for the other addons :)

I don't have Delayed publishing in the plans, however, its in the plans for a couple other addons of mine, so if you post a suggestion at XenAddons.com in the Showcase Suggestions Forum, it could be implemented at the same time as I implemented it for the other addons :)
Awesome, thank you so much! Any idea when these changes will roll out?

Reactions: Bob
Hi Bob, I'm just a new member here and am interested in a couple of addons for a real estate type community. Would the showcase work for posting homes for sale as well? Also can the blog extension work for each individual member?

Reactions: Bob
Hi Bob, I'm just a new member here and am interested in a couple of addons for a real estate type community. Would the showcase work for posting homes for sale as well? Also can the blog extension work for each individual member?
Hey Peter, yes, real estate is one of many uses for Showcase.

I've started a conversation with you to discuss Blogs (as its a private addon).

@Bob I am currently on FX 1.5.18 and using Showcase 2.7.3

I plan on upgrading to FX 2.2.2 and Showcase 3.2.3

What is the recomended process to upgrade to Showcase 3.2.3 ? Thanks!

Top Bottom