Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc)

Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc) [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($55.00)
Hey Stewart,

I am 100% ok with waiting. I am even ok with the process set in place. If I am paying $40 why should I allow others to obtain it for free? That's all fine & dandy but where is the customer service?

I would much rather a "Hello, please allow 1-2 weeks for processing".

Some folks have personally messaged the author with no reply. That's my only upset with the process.

I can only assume he is using caution.

How many posters in this thread have 1 post only, in here, complaining about not being verified at his site? makes you wonder if they have the license or if they are associated, lots of questions actually....

So again, the security measures are more than ok. Why can't the author update us? I just noticed that this forum even allows multiple forum accounts through the licensing. That's a bit risky if you ask me.

Working as a manager within customer service, I simply ask for a time frame or acknowledgement that my request is being handled.

"Hey Mike, thanks for your interest in my product. Unfortunately due to security reasons I will have to do a background check. This may take several weeks".

Anything to me shows that the author cares about his clients & his product. The author has all the right in the world to approve or deny individuals. I can cope with that.

So again, the security measures are more than ok. Why can't the author update us? I just noticed that this forum even allows multiple forum accounts through the licensing. That's a bit risky if you ask me.

Working as a manager within customer service, I simply ask for a time frame or acknowledgement that my request is being handled.

"Hey Mike, thanks for your interest in my product. Unfortunately due to security reasons I will have to do a background check. This may take several weeks".

Anything to me shows that the author cares about his clients & his product. The author has all the right in the world to approve or deny individuals. I can cope with that.

I don't know a more caring person that Bobster who takes pride in customer satisfaction. I'm sure an additional message or update could be made and I'm sure bobster will be reading your suggestion and will provide updates for those that are still in the approval process. But my understanding bobster has to wait for verification himself so there may be times where he can't give an update or news on verification hasn't been provided so that he can approve a potential customer who is still waiting.

I'm sure he'll read your post though and take the necessary steps.

Thank you Shelley. Clearly you have an understanding of the author & his dealings. I have not had the pleasure of working with him as of yet so I was only speaking from a new customer standpoint.

Thank you for the confirmation =)

and when (if) you get approved, you'll be getting a fantastic product, and fantastic support from a great add-on author.

Oh god absolutely. Since i purchased showcase I've had great experiences modifying it to my needs and use it regularly to showcase my w.i.p unreleased resources. Bobster has been great in providing additional features and taking on suggestions I am thoroughly happy with my purchase and it was well worth the wait.

Bobster goes above and beyond and I can't rate him and his product high enough.

One of, if not the most versatile add-on on and for xenforo.

It only takes one person who leaks his products for it to appear on warez sites. So he can do whatever he wants with his product/clients.
Bob even offered me a copy of his addon for free to test before I sign up on his website so it depends on your reputation and history here. You can't just sign up and appear on this site one day and try to buy it.
I'm sure he may miss out on some sales but he probably did cost analysis prior. It only takes one leaked copy.

Stewart, do you represent this mod? I signed up here first and signed up there with the same exact details. This is the first time I've had a problem buying mods and I've purchased literally 100+ mods and software. You don't know what I registered unless you are doing the approvals for that board. I registered the exact name and e-mail that I used here.

I've messaged the mod creator here as well.

As someone that pays 10s of thousands of dollars paying developers to write code, I can appreciate the due diligence. It would just be nice to actually not take a month to get the software.

Stewart, do you represent this mod?

I feel I can answer the questions, as I know what is going on.

I stand by my post, multiple registrations there mean nothing, it doesn't matter if you register 500 times. The only way you are going to get approved is by bobster, and at his own discretion. I certainly don't have to know what name you registered under to tell you the answers to your question about approval.

Registered for the second time. Hopefully, I can get approval and buy this.

so there is a possibility that you dont get approved? will it help if i send in screenshots of the customer area here on xenforo along with my personal details? I have chosen xenforo for my new project because it centers around the idea of this plugin.

Top Bottom