Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc)

Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc) [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($55.00)
Denied. Said something about my account not matching the official XenForo account. I never understood barriers to me giving people money. :)

morewaiting.png

Just be patient. He is careful who he sells to, with valid reasons.

i have been waiting for approval since last friday, bob replied that he is still waiting for xenforo to confirm that i have xf lencense

i have been waiting for approval since last friday, bob replied that he is still waiting for xenforo to confirm that i have xf lencense

Once Bob hears back from xF, then he can authorize your purchase. Hopefully they will answer him back soon.

Trust me it's well worth the wait and Bob needs to protect the product he has slaved upon and brought to us. He's been very good to us so this is (as others have said) a precaution to cover all the time and effort he has put into what is a fine, superb and what I regard one of the best products on xenforo.

I put it down to the one line edit bob made. :D :thumbsup:

Maybe there's a better way to differentiate licensed owners by putting them into a different user group? that will save time for both add-on developers and XF moderators

Guess I have to wait too? Where on the website does one have to register their xenforo information in order to have it validated?

So how does he link up the accounts? Can't anyone register with the same username?

I understand the validity behind the process & protecting your product but looks like people have been waiting weeks for this.

So how does he link up the accounts? Can't anyone register with the same username?

I understand the validity behind the process & protecting your product but looks like people have been waiting weeks for this.

The developer has a certain way he likes to conduct his checks.

Top Bottom