1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duplicate Show Participant Names on "Conversations" Page

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Kevin, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

When viewing your list of conversations (eg: http://xenforo.com/community/conversations) it would be convenient if there was a quick way of finding out the names of the participants in the conversation instead of having to click on the title to view the conversation to find out. Perhaps making the X number of participants in the "Participants: X" be a link to a pop-up with the list of names?

For instances where I am the conversation starter and I have a large number of conversations where there are multiple participants, it can be a bit unwieldy to find a particular conversation that I'm looking for based upon who is in it.
    nrep, Morgain, Veer and 2 others like this.
  2. Fuhrmann

Fuhrmann Well-Known Member

Yes, that's a nice suggestion and I agree.
  3. M@rc

M@rc Well-Known Member

You're not the only one, :cool:
    I prefer seeing their names than using a filter to the bottom of the page.. :whistle:
    Fuhrmann likes this.
  4. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

But I'd prefer to see the names of the Conversation Participants clearly displayed.

OR on the right:

A maximum of at least 6 should be possible in the space there's masses of negative space there.

Either way clear BLACK please NOT invisible grey!
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member